Junko Takeuchi

Junko Takeuchi Fan Reviews (2)

• Junko Takeuchi: Female Uzumaki

Junko Takeuchi is an amazing voice actress, with a great talent. She voices Uzumaki Naruto, and does it perfectly.
    I never thought it was a woman that voiced Naruto, so I was really impressed when I realized it was a woman! She's definitly awesome, I love her voice.
    Her voice is catchy, deep, overwhelming actually. She's so versatile! And she also can sing fairly ;)
    Naruto's voice in part I and in part II suffered a change (since he has grown), and she did it amazingly ;) What can I say more? She's perfect for the role, she's most talented, along with the rest of Naruto cast. I love japanese!
  • She does the voice of Naruto Uzumaki.

She's a talented voice actress she was chosen to voice on Masashi Kishimoto's seires Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden not only is she the voice of Naruto she also is the voice of Kiba's dog Akamaru and still Naruto is older but is still voiced by a woman to fit his pure hearted nature she does wonderful as Naruto she was chosen to voice act really good for this woman a very talented woman I have also watched Hunter x Hunter and she doe's good as Gon I wonder what other roles she could maybe do in the future I wonder why no one else has reviewed her.