Justin Bradley

Justin Bradley Fan Reviews (4)

• He's a decent actor.

He play sadie's brother Hal on a family show that comes on disney channel. Like most brothers he loves making his sister sadie mad or annoyed or just plain both. Then its times when he seems to care about her because deep deep inside all brothers do. I heard that he was the voice of artuher but i can't hear his voice being that low. Not to make fun of him or nothing but he has a huge head and the hair styles he be having do not be helping his situation at all if you ask me i mean its huge!
  • one word:awsome

i think this guy is really really good and no hes not fat and hes really hott too and has the best eyes...i love him! i think hes great in his show rite now and that show does need a bit more ""stuff"" but he does the trick i guess. hes the only reason i really watch that show otherwise it woould suck. i really really love this guy and is the main reason i even registered in the site
  • I love Justin Bradley.

Justin Bradley, in my opinion, is great. He is so funny in the show Naturally, Sadie. I just watch it, and he reminds me of everyday guys his age. Justin has a lot of acting skills. Although, I can't stand the show, I watch it just for Justin. He plays the character Hal. Justin Bradley is just getting started in his acting career. I plan to follow him as he breaks through Hollywood. I think this actor is very gorgeous. He was also the reason I joined this site. So I could learn more about him. So far, it's going good. I really love him!
  • I dont like him at all

0.0
    He isnt a good actor, and he is on the stupidest show in the world, Naturally Sadie. His hair is huge, it looks stupid. He is ugly, and fat... I mean look at his double chin, and gut. And his teeth are all yellow and sick. He is really annoying and is definetley not a 10, which was the score given to him before I came in. If he is lucky he maybe can average a 4, but me, I gave him an all round 0 for being ugly, talentless, and seems to have a total disregard for personal hygeine.