Justin Chambers

Justin Chambers Fan Reviews (7)

• THE reason I love Grey's Anatomy

I had never seen Justin Chambers before Grey's Anatomy, but now I'm definitely hooked. He is the number 1 reason I love Grey's Anatomy so much. Don't get me wrong, Grey's Anatomy is a great show, but he just gives that little bit extra. And it doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous, no wonder he used to be a model! I've loved his character since the beginning, even when he was being a jerk. You could always see there was more to him, that his nasty remarks and behaviour were all just an act. I'm glad the writers now give him the chance to show his caring side more and more. Still they should give Justin more storylines because he's a great actor and I love watching him. He has great chemistry with pretty much everybody on the show. He is a joy to watch. I also like that he seems to be a very nice guy who cares about his family. Normally I'm not a big fan of tattoos but he has the names of his 5 (!) children and his wife tattooed on his body... How cute is that? Anyway he's a great and gorgeous actor and he should get more screentime on Grey's Anatomy.