Justin Timberlake

Forums: Justin Timberlake Board: Up coming Justin Projects

TMFMM2022AD

[1]May 22, 2011
    • level: 60

Certainly, Timberlake's movie agenda is more than a whim.

Fresh from good reviews for his dramatic role in the Oscar-nominated The Social Network, he has focused on what he likes best: lines for laughs.

"I just couldn't pass up these opportunities," he says of the roles. "I feel more comfortable on stage or in a studio, but I always like to try new things."

The Pitch: Bad Teacher

Bad Teacher has Timberlake playing a cute substitute teacher who becomes the object of affection for a foul-mouthed, hard-partying incompetent educator (Diaz) at a high school.

Soon, she learns she has to change her brash ways to get the new guy. Jason Segel and Lucy Punch co-star.

Hit or miss? Justin swings and rarely misses.

The pitch: Friends With Benefits

The R-rated Friends With Benefits is a great deal raunchier. Kunis plays a Manhattan corporate headhunter, who has a non-exclusive, sex-only relationship with a recent executive hire (Timberlake) until things get seriously complicated.

Apparently, working with Diaz, his ex, on Bad Teacher, was a lot less intimidating than shooting Friends With Benefits sex scenes with Kunis.

Hit or miss? Hit with SexyButt Timberlake

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Stars+double+movie+theatres/4803455/story.html

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.