Kady Malloy

Kady Malloy Fan Reviews (2)

• She is very talented!

Kady Malloy is famous for being on American Idol Season 7. She was eliminated on 3/7/08, coming in 16th/15th/14th/13th place. She was eliminated with 3 other people. Her audition was amazing, and she was my favorite after her audition. I didn't like we didn't see her in Hollywood. Her first performance, A Groovy Kind of Love, was really good. But the judges didn't like it. Her next performance was Magic Man, and I honestly didn't think it was that good. Who Wants to Live Forever was her next performance. It was great, but that's when she was eliminated. I picked her to be in the top 12, but oh well. Only if she sang like she did in her audition, she probably would make it to the top 6.
  • I Believe Kady is a very talented young lady and will have a great career.

I unfortunately understand what Simon is talking about when he says "your lack of personality". Kady is obviously a funny and out-going girl but she is almost too serious when she performs. As we say in Newark, "girl, relax, relate, release and k.i.m. (keep it moving)

For the ebonically challenged (LOL) that means that you have to just let it go and have a good time. Let that emotion out and your performances will get better, Kady. You already have the talent, that's obvious. Now, relax, relate, release. You will not only feel the difference, but the audience will feel you. And that will shut Simon up, isn't it worth it just for that?

I'm routing for you.