Kal Penn

Kal Penn Fan Reviews (5)

• Career mistake switching from House to the White House.

But that's just my opinion. He could have possibly contributed in other ways. He had his foot in the door already with Hollywood. If his political career doesn't pan out, or he doesn't like doing what he ends up doing there it will probably be very hard for him to get back to his current status and demand as an actor. I think with House he had made his first step into becoming someone to be remembered. Someone who could one day get leading roles in great movies. Someone who could get a Golden Globe or an Oscar. I think what he has done in life is parallel to what happened in the show. He has effectively performed career suicide.
  • A talented young actor.

Kal Penn is such an amazing actor. He has really good versatility because he can do the slacker comedy like Harold and Kumar and at the same time he can pull of dramatic roles like in The Namesake. His big screen roles are really good, but he has had many guest spots on TV as well. He was really good in 24 as the questioning terrorist and it was nice to see him in the very dramatic role.
    He is currently on House where his sense of humor comes across really well and his interactions with the rest of the cast are really hilarious.
    He is a huge talent and I can't wait to see him in more things and hopefully he'll get his own show.
  • empty

Kal Penn is such an underrated comedic actor. He has been in a ton of movies and television shows, though not always as the star, but in each picture, he delivers a great, almost off-beat performance. Of all his movies, my favorite was "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle."
  • This guy is so funny i can't stop laughing when he comes on the screen i hope he gets many more movie roles.

Kal Penn is a talented actor and I hope he gets many more main movie roles. I loved him in Van Wilder his accent was so funny. Then he made harold and kumar that movie was his best movie by far. I even bought the movie i try to watch it every weekend. He is my favorite actor right now he is also one of the best actors but he is defintely the funniest actor he has all the qualties that a good actor needs. He is my brothers favorite actor and all of my friends favorite actor. He is so funny overall he is a great actor and he has no really no big flaws. He is a great actor.
  • Kal Penn is an American actor. He may be best known for Kumar off of Harold and Kumar go to White Castle and Dude where's the party.

Kal Penn was born in Montclair, New Jersey on April 23rd, 1977. He is a graduate of Freehold Township Highschool and a graduate of the University of California where he double majored in Film and Sociology. Penn made his feature film debut with Express: Aisle to Glory. He has since appered in American Desi, National Lampoon's Van Wilder, Malibu's Most Wanted, A Lot Like Love, Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, Dude, Where's the Party?, Love Don't Cost a Thing and Superman Returns and will be a part of the upcoming The Namesake, Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam, and Van Wilder 2: Rise of the Taj. In January 2007, Penn will appear in a recurring role as a villain in the sixth season of 24. Overall he deserves an above average.