Kappei Yamaguchi

Kappei Yamaguchi Fan Reviews (3)

• This seiyu is awesome.

He is one of the best he voices Ranma Satome in Ranma 1/2 Inuyasha in Inuyasha Ussop in One Piece Shinichi Kudo in Detective Connan (Known in english as Case Closed) and L in Death Note. This guy even has dubbing roles such as Kyle in South Park Max Goofy in Disney Bugs Bunny in Looney Toones and originaly Crash Bandicoot in the video game series Crash Bandicoot. This man is one of the best he is probably aside Toshiyuki Morikawa and Tessho Genda i'm hoping he does the voice of Pain in Naruto: Shippuden if not I wont be disapointed.
  • His Voice and Inuyasha's Character they match like Hotdog and Ketchup

His Voice is damn well fantastic Disagree and your life is in Jeapordy. I mean listen to him! HEs so damn good! Compare it to the English voices and see what makes him so good! Hear Inuyasha scream in English its really odd and their Voices are like so slow when Inuyasha says "Kagome will never see these battles again!" So odd and its like hes slow or something but Kappei Yamaguchi Brings life to Inuyasha making sounds so Bad ass and awesome at the same time. Shocking so few reviews and you know his voice is fantastic!
  • The ultimate legend himself!

I\'m shocked and appaled that this man doesn\'t have even one review telling of his greatness. He\'s the best voice actor in Japan. He does the voice of Usopp and actually makes him sound manly. He also does various other voices such as Ranma from Ranma 1/2. This man is amazing. He\'s also one of the greatest singers in Japan. I listen to every song that he himself sings, such as Usopp\'s theme song and Ballad of Akane and Ranma. I am surprised that this man has no reviews yet. He is a Japanese voice acting genious and deserves full respect.