Kari Byron

Kari Byron Fan Reviews (16)

• Great at what she does.

Love her.
  • kari is the best because she keeps the guys in order

She is the most beautifulest on the mythbusters and she knows what to do when it comes to it plus she has a family to take care of so leave her a lone pepole
  • She can be hot all she wants to be, but Kari just does nothing on Mythbusters and needs to pull her weight

I posted on my Mythbusters review that my only complaint was one of the hosts, Kari Byron. Just hear me out on this before you all start jumping down my throat. Kari refuses to do anything on Mythbusters and it really annoys me. While Grant and Tory do some dangerous stuff, she's just safe below and sitting there with a smile looking all pretty. Kari just flat out does nothing besides make pottery and molds, but anyone can do that. In one episode, they tested which drink is more suitable to dealing with a hot pepper, and Kari immediately tells Tory and Grant that she will test them and tell them when they can drink. Then she refuses to hold pig skins for an experiment. Finally they tested being drunk and seeing which one had the worse hangover and Kari was having WAY too much fun on waking Tory and Grant, with air horns and yelling. She just seemed to happy. Notice anything yet? Kari is just not doing anything at all and seems to have too much fun torturing poor Grant and Tory. Now I know at one point she was pregnant and she had her leg broken, so I can let those slide, but she really needs to start getting involved with the myths and not having Tory and Grant do all the dirty work on the show. Her temporary take over person, Jessi Combs, was way better. She got more involved and had some street smarts to her. Unlike Kari who sits around twiddling her fingers and smiling. If anything, Mythbusters needs to tell Kari to get off and get Jessi to take her place permanently. Kari is only there for sex appeal, and while I do find her somewhat hot, sexiness can only go so far and when the sex appeal is really lazy and does nothing that ruins it for me. Kari Byron is just not a real good person and gives women a bad name and I feel sorry for them. She needs to either start pulling her weight around on the show, or just get off Mythbusters and go raise her family and let Jessi take over. Thumb me down all you want to, but it's just proof that Kari is there for sex appeal and nothing else.
  • ok, she can build a mold - so can I if I try hard enough. She can make a pot out of clay - so can Tory. Aside from drawing in guys, what good is she?

She is annoying! perkiness is not cute anymore - that went out of style in the '20s - and with teenybopperism. For a woman in her 30s, she is trying to act way too young. As for the whole 'hot' issue . . . face the reality boys, she's not going to date you, and thinking that her frame is average, is a setup for failure.
    Scientifically, she is a poor excuse for needing a woman on the show. Scotty did a much better job - why? Scotty actually did things besides squeal and cry and draw in guys. Not to mention, even if Scotty was vegetarian like Kari, she would not cry and run away from handling dead pig parts for the sake of science.
    As a woman, I am embarrased to be the same gender as Kari - I believe she gives women as a whole a bad name. No real woman acts like that unless they are those bleached blonde bimbos who think that all there is to life is looking cute so they can get a hot, rich guy to marry them so they can spend all day shopping for the cute new outfit.
    I don't know the woman personally, but her onscreen personality makes me never want to know her. She reminds me of all the popular cheerleaders in high school that sleep with the whole team just to get free cute things.
    I'm not saying she is one of these people, just that she reminds me of them.
    Oh, and disagreeing with me simply because you have the hots for her, is a good example of why she's a poor example of women as a whole - the majority of us don't act like that, nor look like that.
  • If you watch a single episode of MythBusters and don't fall in love with Kari immediately, you either have no eyes or not heart.

Kari is probably the dream come true of every man: she's simply gorgeous, she's smart, she's talented, and to top it all off she gives off this 'nerdy' vibe which makes her so much more appealing (to me at least). Besides, any woman who can probably build anything out of anything is a catch. Not to mention that she appears to be very warm-hearted and cheerful, which is always a great quality in any human being.
  • What other word can describe this perfect specimen of woman?

Kari is the only reason I watch MythBusters. Her infectious smile is very captivating.... In my opinion, MythBusters would not be the same without her on the show. Some may argue that she has not the talent to be on the show. But I tend to disagree. She adds a certain touch to MythBusters. Kari may not have the magnitude of knowledge that Jamie and Adam have; then again, she is not the host of the show. If indeed the producers were to hire someone with the same expertise as the two afore mentioned hosts, odds are it would not have been a woman. (No disrespect intended to the females out there.) So, I just hope Kari is in it for the long haul....
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 11 11 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
  • Kari has, without a doubt, added a whole new fan base to MythBusters..

I look forward to watching MythBusters every week just to get another glimpse of Kari. I'm happily married, but I can still look and fantasize. Although I don't really follow the Art culture or understand it (I'm a gearhead), I totally respect her talents as an artist and a MythBuster. She has definitely added a whole new fan base to the show as I'm sure the rest of the gentlemen who reviewed her would agree. Hey Kari, any tattoos? I bet you'd look fantastic with a delicate butterfly somewhere special or even a tribal on your lower back. I'm a sucker for a red-head. I just about melted when I saw your Butt Scan video on YouTube - fantastic. And your FHM photos are also the bomb. All I can say is Thank You Very Much MythBusters.. Best Regards!!
  • What can one say about Kari Byron? One could say she's undeniably smart, funny, and adventurous.

The first thing you might notice about Kari is her red hair. The next thing you might notice is her infectious smile, since she always seems to have one. Maybe this is because she is part of probably the coolest show in history. Perhaps this is because she gets to participate in a show where she gets to blow things up. Could you imagine having her job? I couldn't. It seems too cool to be true. I chose Kari out of all the Mythbusters because she does a lot of work on that show. Her capacity to make you laugh at the same time as the show is teaching you something is just great. The fact that she's just so gosh darn cute doesn't hurt, either.
  • A beautiful member of MythBusters

In my opinion, Kari Byron is one of the hottest females on television today. This woman is absolutely gorgeous! She is also pretty funny at times. Kari's main jobs today are testing myths on the show MythBusters and being a artist. And some of her work is amazing, good enough to be shown in art shows all over San Francisco. Kari Byron is a great member of the MythBusters and it always enjoyable to watch her interact. Her personality may be some what tom boyish, but she is still beautiful, and she is always in a cheery mood. I do not think that I have ever seen her with a bad mood on any other show. She's a gorgeous woman with a great personality.
  • I think that you're absolutely adorable!!! Apart from you being a really good mythbuster ofcourse!!

I really love this show! It's fantastic and should never end!! I'm surprise with myself really that I've gotten so hooked on to it. Its one of the only shows that I watch really. Im not only intrigued by the myths thety bust or confirm but rather I'm absolutely amazed at what they come up with and how their minds work!! Even the junior mythbusters are really good and the only way they are headed is up. But I gotta say Kari I think that you're amazing. I really do hope that you achieve everything you set out to do
  • HOT!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
  • Kari is either hardly a part of the episode or she is the main and only person to do anything.

In the first episodes that I watched Kari Byron was annoying and over dramatic, plus she talked way too much. Later on she was a disapointment in episodes like the water bottle rocket one and a few others. As I watched more though she not only got better but she did very well in the Chinese water torture episode and the one with the Chinese drums underground. She is good with Chinese stuff, but not very much other stuff. Although she has her ups and downs, Tory and Grant balance her out very well. So all around she is pretty good with a few faults.
  • A nice touch.

Ya, she\\\'s good looking, but you guys need to calm down! Bra size? Oh boy... get a hobby. She\\\'d probably be more impressed with some ingenuity than your stalker-calibre devotion to her.

That said, I would marry her and raise her children.

Seriously though, she does add that little something special that the second season needed, without taking anything away.
  • Hello Kari: Let me start by saying thank you, if it was not for you I would have giving up on myth buster a long time ago. If the producers at the discovery channel were very smart they would be coming up with your own show. Your biggest fan

Do your self a favor and watch the myth busters; once you see Kari you will know what I’m talking about. She is the sexy lady on TV 10/10 in my book with the red hair 9.5/10 with the darker hair. But by far the hottest babe on TV. At first I tough I was the only one who noticed her, but after some research I found Kari has a very big following. With a personality that matches her looks she is the perfect woman.
  • Hi Kari you\'re my Muse! You\'re so wonderful, gorgeous, smart and very cute. I adore you. I\'m a vegetarian myself and totally support you. I\'d love if you please e-mail me (Photos will be appreciated and worshipped). Please write me back: ricardo.serv@

She studied film and sculpture at San Francisco State University.
    After graduation, she had a career as an artist, working in sculpture and painting and holding
    exhibitions at some of San Francisco\'s leading galleries.
    Graduated from Los Gatos (California) High School and San Francisco State University.
    Parents are Dennis and Sue Byron.
    Beginning early in November, 1998, after college graduation, she took a year-long trip around
    the world with friend Dawn Gilbert. First visting the Cook Islands, she then went to Fiji, New
    Zealand, Australia, Bali, Malaysia, Thailand, Tokyo, Nepal and India by March 1999. At that
    point, Egypt, Israel, Turkey, and then Europe remained on her plans.
    Younger sister, Summer Byron, graduated from Los Gatos High School in 1996, then earned a
    communications degree from Sonoma State University.
    She is a vegetarian. Very smart.
    Bra size is 34 B. She\'s very cute.
    Was once a face-painting clown.
    I love her.