Kari Wahlgren

Kari Wahlgren Fan Reviews (2)

• She is a wonderful voice actress!

I'm not sure what it is but she has a gift. I recognized her voice after a couple of episodes in Blood+ and I immediately started watching and loving it. I realized she had done other shows and figured out most of shows I liked she was in. She has had a role in many of my favorite shows already like Naruto, Samurai Champloo, and Cardcaptors. She has an amazing talent for what she does. It seems like she is a seriously hot item, and to start young at 11 is like "wow". It's like she was meant to do this. She really was at the right place at the right time. I just think she is great! Keep it up!
  • Now she is just Awesome and So talented!!!

well I can't really say enough about Kari Wahlgren Just that her voice is awesome She Did Such a Great Job as Anemone she brought so much to voice to Do anemone and I really enjoyed it So very much she just has one of those Great voices that Are really just Fun to listen too I think she is very talented and the same as the others I hope she stays with voice acting because Shes Great at it!!! and I would just gave an anime a chance if she was in it actully I did I wasn't going to watch Blood+ and then I found she was main person and Now I watch almost every weekend!!