Karl Urban

Karl Urban Fan Reviews (2)

• From dark and ambitious Caesar, to the fun-loving Cupid, Karl brought a brilliant presence to Xena.

Karl Urban as Julius Caesar and Cupid on Xena brought a level of acting talent, and a true on-screen presence that was matched by few other guest stars.

Caesar's effect on Xena throughout her life was undeniable, and as Caesar few others brought the drama, danger and sexiness to the show that he did consistently.

From early on it became clear that Karl was a cut above. His outstanding moments in "Destiny", "The Ides of March" and "When Fates Collide" (just to name a few) were spine-tingling. He owned the character and his chemistry with Lucy Lawless was undeniable.

As Cupid, he brought a real sense of 'coolness' to the show, and a genuine sense of fun - Cupid was all about being sexy and having a good time.

There is no doubt that Xena would not have been the same show without Karl - he helped to make it unforgettable and an all-time classic.
  • He is a perfect Cupid

When I saw him at first a s cupid, my jaw droppedl. He was sjust so handosme. Then when I learned he was going to be in Lord of the Rings the two towers and Return of hte King, my heart skipped a beat. I was jsut so happy. I usually lov e what ever he is in. Even th e movie Doom I enjoyed because he was in it. The movie itself wsa okay, but he made it a whole lot better. HE s no ocsar winning actor, but he may improve. But his looks sure do make up for it. He is still a better actor than the rock or than vin disela, his otjer costars.