Kate Higgins

Kate Higgins Fan Reviews (8)

• Hey ive only seeb you on Zatch bell but u were amazing along with the other staff thanks fir all the amazing times and for gettig be to read to find out how the story ends I love Zatch bell its a great showif there is any possibility of ever finishing the

Hey ive only seeb you on Zatch bell but u were amazing along with the other staff thanks fir all the amazing times and for gettig be to read to find out how the story ends I love Zatch bell its a great showif there is any possibility of ever finishing the anime id like it to be done even if it takes a few yrs thanks for all the amazing times and keep up the great work
  • Kate Higgins is amazing.

Kate Higgins does a great job when it comes to portraying voices of anime characters. She did a fantastic job of being the voice of Talho from Eureka 7, and continues to be the perfect person for Sakura from Naruto. In my opinion, she portrays CC from Code Geass the best out of all the work she's done. I really hate it when animes get dubbed and the english voice sounds totally off or wrong, but Kate Higgins does a great job at what she does. I truly hope that I can hear more of her voice in future animes. :)
  • wow shes an awesome voice actor shes great for the role as sakura on naruto

she should have been a biger star she has such a beutiful voice i love you kate higgins i love your voice talent as the role of sakura on naruto she has songs? im curios if she does is she famous or something so i give you a 10.0 out of 10.0
  • One of the all time great acteress.

I hadn't really seen all her voice acting work.But I think she's doing an real great job.The only voice work that I had seen her in was Naruto and Bleach.She did an excellent work as an voice actor.Which I enjoyed.I loved her voicing.So I can't really say much about her.Only what I had seen her recent work as before.
  • I haven't heard much, but she's good at what she does.

Out of all of the shows she's voiced in, I've seen Naruto and Zatch bell!. She does a great job in each. Her name sounds familiar, but I know little about her. Very little. I hope to see her continue to voice in Naruto and Zatch Bell!. If she does voiceovers for my favorite shows, then I like her work. I would like to more about her, and see if there are any other of my favorite shows that she voices in.
    Maybe i'll get interested in shows that she voices in that I don't watch that I might watch.
  • Kate Higgins provides the voice of Sakura on Naruto.

Kate Higgins, the voice of Sakura Haruno on Naruto, is a great voice actress and does a really good job in the dub. She conveys alot of emotion and her voice carries Sakura's personality. In a comparison to the original, I might have to say I prefer the original just a bit more, simply becuase it seems to match the character so well. Kate Higgins still does an extrodinary voice performance and is one of the best in the Naruto dub in terms of voicing her character. In terms of inner Sakura, the t'cha thing is a bit cheesy but that's a matter of the script, not the VA.
  • She is known for her role in the TV series, "Naruto." What she does is voice act as the character, Sakura. A character that is wanting to be more closer to her crush, Sasuke. She provides laughs in various ways, like the alter-ego that talks beh

She is a very talented person, yet I just realized she can also sing?! If she ever found out about this site and read this comment, I just want to say that you are a riot when it comes to voice acting. Sakura is the best character I have seen so far of "Naruto" (she never ceases to amaze me). Her other characters that were in other shows like "Zatch Bell" might not be enough (though I did enjoy her actually singing on rare occasions), but in "Naruto" that's the greatest.
  • I haven't seen enough of her to become a fan, but I still think she's good.

I've seen 2 shows so far that Kate Higgins have voice acted in. They're Zatch Bell! and Naruto. She provides the voices of Megumi and Sakura. At first, I couldn't tell she was the voice actor for both, but now that I know, I realise she's pretty good.

Megumi is pretty calm. Unlike Sakura, she rarely spazzes (or from what I've seen so far) and doesn't get mad as easy. Kate Higgins does a good job as playing the calm good girl. Though her voice acting for Megumi could be better.

Sakura is like an anti-Megumi. She's pretty hyper (her inner-self any way), obsessed with Sasuke, and loses her temper easily whenever Naruto does somethin stupid (which is quite often). I really perfer Kate's voice acting for Sakura over her's for Megumi. With Sakura, she sounds like a girl with emotion.

I hope to see more of Kate's voice acting in the future. I'm pretty sure she can become a popular anime voice actor someday.