Katee Sackhoff

Forums: Katee Sackhoff Board: Kate's hair.

pinkslipper

[1]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    I'm just wondering. Is her long hair in BSG for real?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

monster_monster

[2]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 35
    I wouldn't know for sure, but I'd guess that it's not real. It doesn't look real I think...

QuirkyKoala

[3]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 5

Kattee's hair in Battlestar Galactica is real.

I met her last Febuary at a con in the UK and she had long hair, she commented that she'd always had long hair and the producers made her cut it off for the mini series (apparently she cried all the way to a boot camp they made the actors go to to train for the parts).

She'd argued constantly with the producers and they eventually said that she could grow her hair in the series, but she mentioned she was argueing with them again because they wanted her to cut it for the upcoming series (which in Febuary was series 3 so I guess she lost the arguement).

eMetiB_101

[4]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 36
    Yes... her hair in BSG is real (aka not a wig). I loved it when she grew it long while they were living on the planet... she looks great with long hair, of course she still looks good with short hair too

scotchex2

[5]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    QuirkyKoala wrote:

Kattee's hair in Battlestar Galactica is real.

I met her last Febuary at a con in the UK and she had long hair, she commented that she'd always had long hair and the producers made her cut it off for the mini series (apparently she cried all the way to a boot camp they made the actors go to to train for the parts).

She'd argued constantly with the producers and they eventually said that she could grow her hair in the series, but she mentioned she was argueing with them again because they wanted her to cut it for the upcoming series (which in Febuary was series 3 so I guess she lost the arguement).

Wow, I'm surprised. It looked fake.

I actually preferred the short hair. But that's also because it added to her sexy tomboy look.