Katee Sackhoff

Katee Sackhoff Fan Reviews (16)

• STARBUCK FOREVER!!!!!

I absolutely love her. Simple as that.

As Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica, she was beyond incredible. INSPIRING!!!
  • A Great and Hot Actress....

I personally love her in every series or anything she does i loved her in BSG and also in TBBT and in CSI and in the new Game of Spiderman and also in 24 and Nip/Tuck, she is soo sexy in so many ways and i would love to see her more and more on TV ad Movies i hope she never stops acting.

• Katee Sackhoff:

Why do you keep doing close ups of this homely girl? by the way, she doesn't look anything like the picture you show of her above. The still photo here must have been touched up a lot! Live on camera she's hard to look at. Her character is stupid and unbelievable. How could she get a job at CTU without security background checks which would clearly identify her by her real name that she is hiding! You can't make CTU out to be intellegent and then ask us to believe they don't know about her background.......give us a break here. We don't like her at all!!! Get rid of her quick!!! Not just her character.......you're just burning air time and I have turned the show off a couple of times this season already!
  • brilliant

Katee is brilliant in all the parts i have personally seen her in so far. In Bionic Woman i think Katee plays the brilliant part of Sara Corvis. In Battlestar Galactica another brilliant part ( "Starbuck" ) played by Katee. In most of her T . V shows she plays a strong type personality . Which comes of well with the veiwers . I definately was one of those people who sat around scratching my head when I heard that Starbuck was going to be a female in the new Batllestar Galatica . I was a doubter, and I was proven wrong.
  • The potential of this girl is enormous.

Taking in mind predominately the work she did on BSG, this woman is one talented energy-filled, smart, adaptable actress. Within the series she is the only one that managed to carry the range of normal to borderline psychotic with relative ease, i.e. believability. Her smile can be as seductive as dangerous and her emotions off the scale. As for her work in the new Bionic Woman, she was so incredibly badly written that it was a crime - now, as SHE was the Bionic Woman, I could see the series still being on the screen today.
    In any case, I do hope she decides on winging it with a couple of well written movies rather than sticking to TV because the potential she has is enormous and I can absolutely see her being a huge star if she plays her cards right and gets a couple of right roles.
    Along with Summer Glau from Terminator, definitely the young actress that impressed me the most in last 5 years of television.
  • Definately talented...

She is a beautiful, energetic and talented actress with a lovely smiling.
    I was shocked and doubted when I first heard that Starbuck would be a girl but the character is so well developed and she drew such a strong women profile that I said wow.
    After sometime the story of Starbuck and Apollo becomes more important than the original story. (Whether or not they find the world).
    I would like to see her as a leading actress maybe in a crime drama series. It is nice to see her in a more realistic character like a FBI agent. it would be greater also Apollo is included.
  • Great Actress

Katee's character Dana Walsh has added a lot of power to 24. She creats great drama between her and Cole, added a great mystery to the show (I still can't beleive she was a terriorst), made everyone hate her character while at the same time making people feel just a little bit of pity for her,and proved her self capable of playing very deverse roles. She starts off as a simingly stupid good guy and then becomes a cold, harteless bad guy and plays both of her role very well. It takes a great actor to play diverse roles well. Good Job Katee!
  • Katee = incredible

I must admit, one of the main reasons I watch Battlestar Galactica is to see Katee Sackhoff and Jamie Bamber light up the screen! Katee brings to the character of the "man-eating, strong-willed female" what few have been able to achieve; class. Yes, I said "class"! It would be so easy to go over the top with such a character like that of Starbuck, but Katee pulls it off with ease and perfection. Although she hasn't been in many other productions, I can definatley see a bright future for her career. Because I'm gonna have to wait what will probably be a lifetime to see the 3rd season here in Australia, I'll have to make-do with reading the episodes. Onya Katee and all the best for the present and future! Best actress and best character on tv...hands down
  • great talent

one of the most talented female actors on Tv. I have to say when I first heard Starbuck would e female I thought what? but Sackhoff has pulled it off and done so with brillance.. she is among the best actress on TV.. I love her, she makes the show great.. well no she makes a great show even greater
  • Great actress who seems to fit her role on Battlestar Galactica like a glove

I definately was one of those people who sat around scratching my head when I heard that Starbuck was going to be a female in the new BSG. I was a doubter, and I was proven wrong.

By a combination of great writing and great skill, Katee has taken the role of Starbuck and run with it. She has the same cavalier attitude that Dirk Benedict had in the original BSG (sans the womanizing), and then some. Her character is an interesting blend of courage, confidence and emotion and she portrays that excellently.

She's a great young actress that probably has a pretty good future ahead of her if she plays her cards right. I look forward to continuing to see her in BSG and in her projects after.
  • Skilled and blond

That's what she is: A blond capable actor. I've only seen her in Battlestar Galactica, but from what I can tell, she deserves the spotlight. In this series she shows us a wide specter of emotions exellently acted. She is my favorite female actor of all times, and I don't think that her place is threatened any time soon.
  • This is not your father’s Starbuck

One of the most controversial things about the new “Battlestar Galactica”, the thing all news stories mentioned, was the “shocking” notion that Starbuck would be a female character. Controversy no more.

This controversy is put behind us because the character is so well written, and Katee Sackhoff brings such a depth to the performance. Katee’s acting ability clearly reaches a level Dirk Benedict could have never achieved even at his best (not that his best was a terribly high goal to surpass).

The role of Starbuck is very well written and encompasses a wide range of emotion and has a depth that the one-dimensional Dirk Benedict Starbuck never had. There is something in her character that all viewers can relate to.
  • Best Scifi Actress in many years

I have seen her in all but two that she has stared in and I would say she is very talented and will go a long way. The BattleStar mini Series
    will provide her with the perfect bost because she is playing one of the great charectors of the show. to tell u the truth I would not mind playing Apallo in the Series. She has a bright future as long as she keeps on with it and does not let up she will do very well. That is what i think. So keep up the good work Katee and hang in there. Good Luck and Best Wishes
  • I`ve seen many good actresses, seeing as I am one. I thoughT I`d seen the best. Then I saw her. She Is astounding. In all my life, I`ve never seen better, and I am certain that I never will. SHE`S THE BEST ACTRESS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

I`ve seen many good actresses, seeing as I am one. I though I`d seen the best in the buisness. Then I saw her. She Is astounding. In all my life, I`ve never seen better, and I am certain that I never will. She is the Best Actress in the History of the World!!!! Anyone who can`t see that is a complete idiot! Forget, "Give her a show". Give her a Channel!
  • Katee Sackhoff is a talented and beautiful actress.

I think that Katee Sackhoff is a beautiful person and a talented actress. The main reason I watch Battlestar Galactica is her. If she had her own show I would never miss an episode. Whoever said she was hard to look at must obviously be blind or just plain stupid.
  • I simply can't abide the sight of her.

I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something about Katee Sackoff as an actress (or at least as Starbuck) that I find entirely repulsive. I have nothing against her as a person and I absolutely love the re-imagining of Battlestar Galactica, but I simply can't abide the sight of her. I have to physically look away during her scenes.