Katherine Moennig

Forums: Katherine Moennig Board: How amazing is this woman?!

Mari452

[1]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 13

Katherine Moennig is an absolutely beautiful and talented actress. I love her tomboy look and her agressive attitude as Shane on The LWord. I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way about her.

Kate Moennig

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lizababy27

[2]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    You are right!!! What a role she acts in the L word! I got totally crazy about her!!!

wingchiu

[3]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 2
    i love her since shane, the amazing role she played. she is the most fab woman i've ever seen!!!

wingchiu

[4]Aug 29, 2007
    i wonder whether other people, not from china, hold the same opinion that shane and carmen look perfect although they quarrelled a lot. hope carmen back in season 5.

halbop

[5]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 3

She makes me want to be a lesbian!!!! ahhhh! She is so sexy and goregous. I absolutely love her. I first saw her on The L Word and it was love at first sight. I've had the biggest crush on her ever since. After that I rented all her movies. She is so talented. Have any of you guys seen Young Americans. I think the role she played in that series was one of the best she has ever done. Amazing...

P.S. To all you people who keep asking to bring back Carmen: Now, I loved Carmen and Shane too, they were my favorite couple, but realistically, she isnt going to come back on the show. She is doing the show Life now and Shane has a new girlfriend named Molly. Also, it would be way too complicated to bring Carmen back and I don't think her character would ever be able to forgive Shane for what she did anyway. Sorry guys. We all loved them.

Edited on 03/11/2008 3:35pm

jui5

[6]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    I have to totally agree witht he first statement she is one great actress. In the L WORD she has to be my favorite to watch. You never know what she is going to do and what she will say. I love the clothes that she wears whoever chooses her wordrobe ROCKS! But, the character is one of turmoil she kinda knows what she wants but not sure... She is a beautiful person... and the one to watch on this show there are others that are fun to watch but not many.

Ofieliaz

[7]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 11

I love katherine moennig! and i loved her since i saw her in young americans back in 2000!!!

ubercafinated

[8]Jan 2, 2009
    i love Kate. she is so amazing and HOT.

AmyJean91

[9]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 8
    Absolutely amazing I really fancy her character and i've been searching for her movies. I just love her tomboy attitude a lot and i really don't know what you guys saw in Carmen ya thay were cute together but i stil want Shane to hook up with Jenny.

stellarchick86

[10]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 32
    As most of you, I sort of "discovered" KM with "The L Word". I saw it from the Pilot on and as soon as I saw her I was like "who is that?!" and had to find out more. I looked at photos, youtube videos, watched more episodes, went to websites, etc and absolutely fell in love with her. Not only is she gorgeous and hot, but she seems like a really cool person to be around and one who isnt too hung up on herself (you should watch this youtube video of her- "This Just Out with Liz Feldman" where she "goes on a date with her"- she is incresible). Besides this, she is an incredible actress. I was watching the scene where Cherri tells Shane that that type of love doesnt exist for the first time yesterday and the pain behind her eyes is so believable that if a heart can literally break in half then it did after seeing that. I felt so bad for Shane there that my heart almost stopped. I didnt do that with any of the other actresses yet (not saying that theyre bad though, although Erin can be a little unbelievable towards the beginning of the season at times but thats a whole other issue). Anyway, I just love her. Shes incredible in every sense of the word and I wish I could meet her some day just to tell her these things.

mylifekat

[11]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 1

just recently i dig about kate she's so real .... hope to watch her sooner in any shows i really like the way she portrays any role not just a tomboy role ... God bless her more,,,, be safe and tc kate

gracielove

[12]Feb 28, 2011
    • level: 18

I feel the same way.