Kathie Lee Gifford

Kathie Lee Gifford Fan Reviews (10)

4.5
  • IDIOT. I can't believe NBC actually pays her to do what she does. She is so stuck-up, rude, annoying, and disrespectful. You'd think they would want to hire someone who seems at least SOMEWHAT intelligent if they are bringing news stories to viewers.

I recently started watching nbc in the morning before i have class. I let the news run for a while, and eventually Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb come on the show. They start running stories (most are pretty unimportant) and half the time, these two ladies are either laughing, gasping, screaming, or talking at the same time. And they do all of these loudly and commonly while a video is playing so sometimes you can barely tell what's going on. Hoda, while also not being very good at her job, at least comes off as a nice lady who is just kind ditsy and enthusiastic (which is the reason she's not great). Kathie, however, is a different story. She is straight up rude, obnoxious, loud, disrespectful, and just annoying. She is constantly acting stuck-up and seems to think she has wisdom and intelligence, which she definitely does not. I honestly do not understand how she is paid to do all this by NBC. Its absurd. Why don't they hire someone who actually has something good to add to the show? Who the eff knows...