Katie Cassidy

Katie Cassidy Fan Reviews (10)

• Best!! :)

where does Katie studied Acting??
  • Katie Cassidy is great.

Katie Cassidy is a very gifted actress. She played ruby on Supernatural very well. Better than the newer girl. O ya Supernatural is my favorite show, hope it last for a few more seasons. katie will be succesful in her carrer in acting i hope she will play in more movies, i will go and see them myself. she is also super hott! i would love to me her. she is funny and well gifted in everything she does and she knows how to relate her charater to the viewers which should be a goal in film making. Im a tv/film major and i know talent when i see it and she gots it. peace out.
  • What can I say?

I like her a little bit more now that her and Jesse broke up . That's the only reason I didn't like her. She's pretty but not Jesse's type IMO. I hear she's a good actress but IDK. She's also riding on the family name. She's the daughter of David Cassidy. I think .... oh wait I know she's a spoiled brat!
  • Well, I don\\\'t believe that Jesse and Katie are actually married. Jesse is only 18. Besides, Jesse is her boyfriend, NOT HER HUSBAND. Whoever said that Katie has been married to Jesse since 2004 is a lier because we all know that Jesse recently graduate

Well, I don\\\'t believe that Jesse and Katie are actually married. Jesse is only 18. Besides, Jesse is her boyfriend, NOT HER HUSBAND. Whoever said that Katie has been married to Jesse since 2004 is a lier because we all know that Jesse recently graduated from high school. Don\\\'t blieve.
  • Cassidy didn't do it for me at first but I'm learning to love her.

Okay. So let me take these few words to recant everything I've said about Kate Cassidy. At first i hated her. She seemed very wrong for a show like Supernatural, and at first the first couple of episode featuring her confirmed it. But now, after the tenth episode, Malleus Malificarum (spelling?), that i am very pleased with her. I guess at first the character wasn't developed enough and she just seemed kind of emotionless and pointless. But after her performance! I love her! I think the dialog in this epi really opened her up. I am sorry for everything i have said.
  • Katie Cassidy: daughter of Partridge David Cassidy. Current girlfriend of Jesse McCartney, need I say more?

Yeah, I have to say more, obviously. I admit she is a good actress, but I've only seen her in 7th Heaven, so what do I know?

I do know that she's dating Jesse McCartney and I've got severely conflicted feelings over that. I want him to be happy with whom he chooses... but I also think that the two of them going out just sets a bad example for the rest of us.

Two tall, gorgeous blondes together... that's just so wrong. It also gives Jesse fans the perspection that he only likes pretty blonde girls... when he looks at so much more than good looks. I dunno what Katie's like personality-wise. But I suppose if Jesse sees something in her, she can't be that bad. She just better treat him well or I'm coming after here, lol.
  • She is a wonderful actress and singer Katie is very lucky and i am so happy for her and Jesse! I have no jelousy running through my body at all about her!

Katie is wonderful and i hate it when people say things about her just because they are jealous. I love Katie's singing. I think her singing is really good. She is on my list to being one of my favorite singers. Her acting is okay. But she is a very pretty girl. I LOVE HER HAIR!!!!!!!

I am such a huge fan of Jesse he is my favorite! I am happy for him and Katie. I would never say that i hate her! I was looking at pics of them two together and they look sooo cute together! Jesse looks soooo happy with her and if he's happy then it's all good! I love to see Jesse happy! They didn't break up. They are still together! Not only am i a huge fan of Jesse i am a fan of Katie! I love you Jesse, and I'm glad to see you happy with her! If Jesse likes her that much then Katie can't be as bad as some people think. I really have nothing else to say about her b/c i've said pretty much what i had to say.

Katie Cassidy supporter all the way!

• Katie is an amazing girl! She is so beautiful, sweet, funny, and talented. When her and Jesse were dating, I felt so bad, because some fans were just cruel to her without even knowing who she was. I wish her the best of luck throughout her career and

Katie is an amazing girl! She is so beautiful, sweet, funny, and talented. When her and Jesse were dating, I felt so bad, because some fans were just cruel to her without even knowing who she was. I wish her the best of luck throughout her career and hope to see more of her in the near future!
  • I don't really have much to say other than Katie is an adorable girl and she is SOOO lucky to be dating Jesse McCartney!! I love him!:P

Don\'t mind the title. Katie seems like a sweet girl and yeah, she IS dating Jesse at the time and there\'s we can do about it. It\'s their choice on who they\'re dating even if we don\'t like it. I love Jesse, he\'s awesome! Just thought I\'d throw that in!
  • Katie Cassidy seems like a nice girl with a lot of charisma. But, she is dating Jesse McCartney, and no one likes that. Thousands of girls are obsessed with him, and all I can say is, "Thank goodness her and Jesse broke up in early 2005!!!"
    This review is very good and it shows all of the poinuent points that show in Katie. I feel bad for saying that I am happy that her and Jesse are through as of 2005, but him and I have much more in common than her and Jesse ever will.