Katie Couric

Katie Couric Fan Reviews (7)

7.1
  • makeover

KATIE , I SEE HOW YOU DO LOTS OF THING YOU DO FOR PEOPLE I HAVE SOME ONE WHO NEED YOU HELP SHE IS MY AUNT JULLIE HALLMAN I LIKE FOR SOME ONE TO CALL ME SHE ALL WAYS HELP PEOPLE WITH ALL KIND OF THING LIKE TAKE SOME ONE TO DR TO THE STORY NOW SHE NEED HELP SHE LOST HER JOB AND HAS NOT INUS , SHE NEED HER TEENTH FIX I LIKE FOR SOME ONE TO HELP HER SO CAN YOU HELP HER THANK YOU EMILY
  • 40 over and wears dresses over knees

1.5
    On today show one of the models states that if u r over 40 u shouldn't wear dresses over ur knees because ur knees sag. I'm over 40 and my knee don't sag and I have beautiful legs, I always wear stresses over my knee
  • The most popular Today co-anchor

On her first day on the job as co-anchor of the Today show, Katie Couric already kidded around and displayed her signature "perkiness". I think she's a perfect example of beauty and brains combined. During her stint as co-anchor she covered a lot of landmark events in history, the most memorable would probably be 9-11. And her interview with US President George Bush Sr. is also very impressive. I think the success of the Today show over the last 15 years owes a great deal to Katie Couric. I love Katie dearly, and I miss her, now that she has moved on to CBS (her evening news program is not shown on cable in where I live). No matter what, Katie will still go down in history as the first solo female news anchor and that is indeed a great feat.
  • Katie Couric is probably the only person in national evening news broadcasts that you could actually descirbe as "sweet".

Katie Couric was a staple of national morning news for a decade and a half.

While the evening news has a more somber, serious tone to it than the morning-time counterpart - Couric's personality still has a place.

It is nice to see her cheerful and sometimes serious face deliver the evening news.

Her concern about those in harms way seems more than an a dispassionate intellectual opinion.

Her segues to other reporters seems smooth and professional, not aloof and disinterested.

While successful women in the public eye seem to be attacked these days as much as women walking down lonely streets by certain elements, Americans are getting tired of all of these attacks on women.

Katie is a winnre and I have no doubt she will come through her freshman year as CBS evening news anchor with flying colors.

That is more than can be said about a fair number of other people who have been in the news quite a bit for the past two months. She has already outlasted a number of them.
  • If you have given any of your attention to the Today Show, you have no excuse not to know the beautiful and talented Katie Couric. She is such a courageous and kind warm hearted female who has proven that she is in the top elite of broadcasting.

Katie Couric is one of my personal hero\\\'s. She is an example of a person who always shows that her best is mostly better than rest. That is not Katie\\\'s intentions, not only is she very intelligent she has the natural ability and personality to be very effective in broadcast journalism. She is also a very intriguing individual who gives insight and perspective on every story that she delivers to her regular audience. Good Morning America and the Early Show are great morning shows but they lack one ingredient and thats the lovely Katie Couric. The Today Show will be strong with their highly successful replacement Merideth Viera but nobody is quite like the magnicificent Katie Couric.
  • Hear the stories.

I would like to think of Katie Couric as a nice woman off and on the stage. But I can't do that as I have come to know that she can be very unruly to others when not on television. When you are a celebrity, you shouldn't think that you are better than your fans as a person. I am not a fan of her, although she was once smoking hot. I have to say that she does have a talent for a good interview and can brighten up the camera with her smile. I still don't know if she enjoys being the head face of CBS News. Thank you.
  • Good luck at CBS

Katie Couric helped the Today Show
    Rise above the ashes after it seemed that
    She and former co-anchor Bryant Gumbel didn\'t get along at all
    I don\'t think nobody got along with Bryant at all
    And that she and Matt Lauer had better chemistry
    Will miss her when she leaves for CBS
    But I wonder if her NBC audience will follow her at CBS
    That remains to be seen
    But I think she will do good
    And that she will become a wonderful female anchor as well!