Katie Holmes

Forums: Katie Holmes Board: Is anyone else worried about Katie in Tom's clutches?

amadhatter53

[1]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 3

I don't know Katie personally, but she seems like a very sweet, smart, and talented person, who by the way is saving her virginity for marriage.   Then all of a sudden Cruise moves in, and she abandons her values, her religion, and almost her family. With no wedding date in site Tommy knocks her up, and 9 months later their still not married, though they do go into hiding.  Many more months go by, still not even a date for marriage.

What bothers me the most is I just saw the Oprah segment for the first time.  Cruise seemed like he was on crack or something with his erratic behavior - jumping from the couch to the floor and Oprah having to put her hands out to keep him from jumping her.  Then they are chanting her name to get Katie to come out, but they chant away, and it seems she doesn't want to come out.  So Tom chases her (in what didn't seem to be in any way playful) through room after room and down hallway after hallway. She's really running and she goes through half the studio before he "apprehends her". As he brings her back down the hallway, he is holding her arms behind her back the way the police would handle someone if they didn't have cuffs.  The nutcake literally drags her out against her will.

Now god knows what he's infecting her head with.  I have a feeling they won't marry, and he'll get custody of the kid to use as some kind of Scientology ritual sacrifice to Xenu.  Somebody rescue poor Katie!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvrev

[2]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 23
    yes i'm worried

Gumbacharlie12

[3]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 3

I think tom cruise is a jerk

dogisms13

[4]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 20
    She needs to get out of his clutches soon or things may not be too good for her and surrie!

dude6363

[5]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 60
    I think it's absolutly absurd to say that she can't escape from him. That is ridicolous, I can't imagine where everyone got that idea.

dogisms13

[6]Mar 14, 2008

dude6363 wrote:
    I think it's absolutly absurd to say that she can't escape from him. That is ridicolous, I can't imagine where everyone got that idea.

As hard as they try they can't get out b/c of the way the person is controlling them. It is called brainwashing. The controller is all sweet and caring and tells the victim that they can't live without them. It is just a vicious circle. And leaving them is even harder b/c of this controll they have over the victim.

This is what Tom is doing to Katie. Wearing her away until she won't be able to get out of his cluthes. And the best way for her to do that is just run to her family with Surrie and never look back.

I have seen my aunt go through two controlling marriages. Thankfully she got out. Plus another aunt that passed on, before I came along, was in one as well. Unfortunately this aunt was not able to leave her marriage.

Edited on 03/14/2008 12:57am

kevinb4444

[7]Mar 24, 2008
    she is as bad as he is. She is from my home town, so I for one am sick of hearing about all this crap.