Kaya Scodelario

Kaya Scodelario Fan Reviews (3)

• Kaya Scodelario, born Kaya Rose Humphrey on February 13, 1992.

Kaya is by far the most talented actress I have seen in years. She commands the screen with sheer presence alone. Until the third quarter of the episode she does not utter a single word. And only after becoming inebriated on a cocktail of pharmaceutical medications does she finally speak the words "Sometimes I think I was born backwards ya know? Come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words come past me backwards. The people I should love I hate, and the people I hate..." Kaya will go far to say the least. She is a rising star that will blaze a path through the television and silver screen in the future should she wish to continue with this career. She has a malevolent charm that is intoxicating at its worst and, Enchanting at its best. She has pinpoint control of her body language, and when she does speak in later episodes she has a power that has not graced the screen in decades. To think this British bombshell is only going on seventeen is amazing to say the least. Her beauty, poise and tenacity will carry her far in the cinema. And from what I have read about her her intelligence will blow most away. Keep an eye on her, she will do nothing short of amaze you in the years to come, in whatever pursuit she chooses.
  • Kaya Scodelario

My God, she's brilliant.

The hottest thing to grace this planet since the Olsen Twins. Prooving she doesn't even need to speak to get everybodys attention. So her and teh bloke from Waterloo Road get intimate and her episode is the best ever.

I'm lovin skins and Kaya being the star. I hope she had more appearances in the second series. Skins is great and its good to have a young and fresh show with young and frsh stars to relate to the issues that teenagers today face. It may be fair to say i'm waffling but I have to take up 100 words.

Effys really hot!
  • Says so much without saying a word.

Reviewing her performance in the episode "Effy" of the show "Skins", I have to say I am amazed. I may have missed it, but I swear she did not say one single thing in the entire episode... Without saying a word, she navigated a whole crazy evening, and navigated it so effectively with body language, that it is only thinking back in response to the episode summary about "Tony's normally quiet sister.." that I realized that she literally was silent. I am in awe.