Kaya Scodelario

Kaya Scodelario Fan Reviews (3)

• Kaya Scodelario, born Kaya Rose Humphrey on February 13, 1992.

Kaya is by far the most talented actress I have seen in years. She commands the screen with sheer presence alone. Until the third quarter of the episode she does not utter a single word. And only after becoming inebriated on a cocktail of pharmaceutical medications does she finally speak the words "Sometimes I think I was born backwards ya know? Come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words come past me backwards. The people I should love I hate, and the people I hate..." Kaya will go far to say the least. She is a rising star that will blaze a path through the television and silver screen in the future should she wish to continue with this career. She has a malevolent charm that is intoxicating at its worst and, Enchanting at its best. She has pinpoint control of her body language, and when she does speak in later episodes she has a power that has not graced the screen in decades. To think this British bombshell is only going on seventeen is amazing to say the least. Her beauty, poise and tenacity will carry her far in the cinema. And from what I have read about her her intelligence will blow most away. Keep an eye on her, she will do nothing short of amaze you in the years to come, in whatever pursuit she chooses.