Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley Fan Reviews (20)

• Beautiful Actress

There are not that many actresses that I can say are really good/great let alone on my personal fav list. Keira Knightly is one that has caught my attention and interest.

Yeah, I saw the "Pirates of the Carabean" films (liked the first one didn't care about the sequels) but it wasn't that film that really caught my attention of her, if you can believe that. The one film that did catch my attention was "Pride and Prejudice", I didn't think I would really love that film normally those aren't the type of films I watch, but supprisingly the content of the film was great because I felt it was one of those romance stories done the right way , but besides that it was just the type of character Keira played Elesabeth Benet whom was the strong intelegent female. The way she delivered and performed was with passion but at the same time felt down to earth, like someone that wasn't unreachable.

But it also felt she was kinda playing a little of herself in that role. This film turned out to be one of my favorate films in general (yeah I'm a man I dare say it) after that film I wanted to see more of her and well the rest is history afterward.

And in real life I like the fact she not egocentric she rather low profile but that's a great think, those are the kind of actors and actresses I like the most that aren't attention grabbers, that's something I emphasize with because I'm also not someone that looking to be in the spotlight to much I'm just a person that wants to do my own thing and that's what she does. She is intelegent really does know what she doing and seems like she commits to each role she plays despite whatever movie it is. I can tell that she really does have fun acting because she has this charisma, energy, and vibrance to her which not just gives the roles she's in a soul but just simply her as a person.

And this is something I just have to get off my chest so forgive me for seeming bold or overzelus (though I don't mean to) I may'be in the minority on this but I don't care it's my opininon I have a right to it but I think physically and mentally Keira is FRAKING HOT!, just one of the hottest women on the planet in my book.

I like that her roles are most of the time strong intelgent women types though in each of the movies there are slight persona differences whenever I see her play each of them it doesn't feel completely like I'm seeing and hearing the same person. From my third favorate film with her "Attonement" her character Cecelia was the same strong female type but she was a bit feisty and stuck up in a good way. And of course a few underrated gems like "King Arthur" I really like her as Gwenavere she's probably my favorate live action version of that character, I like how she had fire, charisma, and can kick butt and that's another thing about the actress she is physically capable of doing action which demonstrates her talent does have a degree of depth and range. Though the movie "Last Night" the role she played was a little different from what she usually would play, the character Joanna is strong but unfotunately a hint of weakness which makes her fall prey to what happens in the film (which was what made the film sad for me), this supprised me and drew me in because it was something truely different. So that one other thing about Keira is that she supprises me and I hope she doesn't stop doing that.

Recently I saw her in the movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" which to me is one of my favorate films of not just this year but in general; but anyway she once again supprised me because this film was a comidy let alone with Steve Carell whom is another actor I really like but anyway Keira was actually funny in the film, she was almost a show steeler, she just had some really great lines in the film. But most of all just love her character whom was once again a strong intelgent female type but on the quarky down to earth side. And this is another think I dare say but this film is my favorate Keira Knightly film (as well as Steve Carell but that's another story) take it or leave it it's the truth.

How she'll fare in the upcoming film "Anna Karana" well we'll have to wait and see but from the trailers it looks great, so I'm going to go to the theater to see it. Keira is not just a beautiful actress but person as well.