Keisha Castle-Hughes

Keisha Castle-Hughes Fan Reviews (3)

• pretty

shes so pretty and she was a good actor to be found at a school. i wish i was from new zealand its such a beauiful country! thats soo nice!! ad i wish she would be in more mobie she should be a bigger star! and she has such pretty hair i hope my kids have that kinda hair ima get me a new zealand man to hook up wit okkk!!!
  • She is so talented especially in the scene where she cries, seriously I was about to cry with her. She shows a lot of emotion in her work and she deserved that Oscar nomination or else win that Oscar.Did she really give up acting for teaching!!!

She is so talented especially in the scene where she cries, seriously I was about to cry with her. She shows a lot of emotion in her work and she deserved that Oscar nomination or else win that Oscar.Did she really give up acting for teaching!!!I wouldn't have done that. Ididn't see her in Star Wars but I would love to.
  • In Keisha Castle Hughes' movie, "Whale Rider", her speech on her essay was just outstanding. The way she showed her emotions and actions really brought out the mood of that scene. She did all that when she was 11 years old.

I think Keisha Castle Hughes is a great actress in my opinion. What 11 year old girl could force herself to cry in a movie and get nominated for an Oscar? Well, now she's currently 15 years of age.
    I just found out something weird. Keisha looks like Naima Mora (from America's Next Top Model) and "Whale Rider" happens to be Naima's favorite movie.
    Anyway, Whale Rider was the best movie she has ever made and I have no idea why she only appeared in Star Wars III for only an estimate of 5 seconds with no lines! I just hope she stars in another lead role. Just a heads up for Keisha Castle Hughes fans, She recently did some modeling gig at Auckland, New Zealand. Check it out at the www.nzhearald.com