Keith David

Keith David Fan Reviews (3)

• Wow - Keith David is also from Queens! I knew there was a reason I've always liked this talented actor.

I too am a native New Yorker and was raised in Queens, N.Y. I know, therefore, that you don't simply "enroll" in The High School for The Performing Arts - you must audition and be accepted. What this tells me is that Keith David displayed talent at a very early age. While I'm looking forward to seeing him in the new series, The Cape - I have many other favorite Keith David characterizations - for example, the soldier he portrayed in Platoon. A particular favorite of mine is his wonderful narration of the documentary series "Jazz" - by Ken Burns. As someone else has said in their review, he has a wonderful voice.
  • He's wonderful!! If anyone saw him they would easily recognize him!

Keith David is a truly amazing actor with some very impressive experience and a magical voice to match. He is definitely one of my all time favorite actors. His voice is easily recognizable in all of the movies, cartoons, and other t v works that he does. I think someone somewhere should give him a show. He'd be truly wonderful no matter what it is.
  • Instantly recognizable voice, delightful smile and undeniable acting talent. A perfect package!

Keith David's voice never fails to send shivers down my spine. His voice is electrifying and he is a very lovable actor. Even in a dark and serious film like "An Eye for an Eye" I just wanted close my eyes and listen to him speak. He is positively hypnotic!