Keith Urban

Keith Urban Fan Reviews (8)

• He involves his fans

That's important. I like when he plays his guitar and his smile is very good for the cameras...
  • Best male country singer

He's so hot and an amazing singer! He's really original. He's not only the best country singer but the best Australian! I love all his songs!!! He's also a great guitar player. Everything about him is perfect. My friend is in love with him. I don't like that he married...nicole! Anyway His music isn't all that country but it's awesome! I love his new song "Kiss a girl". It seems he's getting more and more pop but I think it's better that way then being very country like his first album. But I love all his songs and albums and wish him success and happiness for his future.
  • He's one of my favorite singer.

He's so hot. Wish I was able to meet him in person. I'd love to see him in concert. He's got such a great voice. When's he coming back to Vermont? One day I'll have enough money to go around the world to see him in just about all of his concerts. I'm a really big fan. For once I'd love to see him in concert and meet him in person. Maybe one day I'll be able to make that dream come true. One day I'm going to accomplish all of my dreams to see all of the country singers in person starting with Keith Urban.
  • he is so HOT And cute LOL

Ok he is the best looking man I have ever seen. i can not wait tell the new Cd comes out. I love the new song once in a Lifetime.have y'all heard it? It is so so sso so good.did I say he was HOT lol lol lol lol lol.
    I hope to talk mor about Him. :-) :-0
  • Cute

ooooooookey he Is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo so so so so so so so cute I have every one of his cds there is no song by him I do not like he is the best he has the best LOOKS. i think they should give him a show I think the name of the show should be keith urban at 5.lol. I can not wait tell his new Cd comes out yas.
  • He\\\\\\\'s got a few good songs.

What can I say about him? He\\\\\\\'s a cool singer and his songs really speak to you at times. I like his songs \\\\\\\"Tonight I Wanna Cry\\\\\\\", \\\\\\\"You\\\\\\\'ll Think of Me\\\\\\\", and \\\\\\\"Making Memories of Us\\\\\\\". The first two songs are the kind of songs one with a broken heart can listen to. I have a feeling that one day he will be a great success, and he is off to a very decent start if you ask me. His best CD, if you ask me, is Be Here. Keith Urban, may you have a great career. That is all.
  • One of Country Music's greatest artist.

Keith is a great artist. He is not only a great performer, but also a great songwriter and guitar player. His music touches everyone in one way or another. What's so great about him is that he loves to interact with his fans and he loves what he's doing. Keith has had a very successful year last year. He won CMA's Male Vocalist of The Year award for the second year. He also won his first Entertainer Of the Year Award. He's had many #1's over the years. He's even had his first crossover hit with "You'll Think Of Me", which was #1 on the Adult Contemporary charts. I think Keith is going to be here for a long time to come!
  • Keith is wonderful in all aspects.

Not only is he one of the most gorgeous men I've ever laid eyes on, Keith is a good guitarist, vocalist and song writter. Not to mention he is going to be in a movie this coming fall and he is a great entertainer. What else is there to say about this aussie? Well, for one, how can you not LOVE his accent? It is the cutest things I've ever heard. I was suprised the first time that I heard him because you cannot hear it in his voice at all...

Also, if you've EVER heard Keith talk, he is a very intelligent and humorous person. He always seems to leave me with a huge smile on my face. It's amazing. Oh and did I mention that he is a GREAT performer. :D I know that i did, but I just have to say it again. I have seen him 3 times in concert and he is fabulous he really works the croud and gets them involved.

He is amzing in general. He is a good looking person, intelligent person, and a very spiritual person. You just gotta love him.