Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson Fan Reviews (59)

• The best that "American Idol" has found.

Great how she is just a normal person. Great singer.
  • Kelly Clarkson

I love her music, she has the best voice ever and she is super pretty. I hope to see her on a TV show too, I bet that she has good acting like she does singing. I have her album and love every song on there, she has the most amazing voice, and that's all I can say. Plus, I love the name! :D
  • Sweet and Sass-E

I placed the E for Entertainer, btw. Why?! Because, she really is the American to idolize, her voice is so bold and full of emotions from song to song as well as her performances... she really knows how to wow her audience. I immediately took a liking to her music as soon as she came onto American Idol... I knew she wouldn't be turned away. Despite what the media may say about her weight, I think she is truly a beautiful entertainer inside and out. I'd honestly like to see more of her performances make nationwide TV, music is not what it used to be.
  • Kick butt all around person. The sweetest person ever. Has nothing bad to say. Awesome voice and songs.

Kelly is the best American Idol ever, there can never be another Kelly Clarkson there's just something unique about her that makes her stand out from others that make her so great. One of the very few singers out there who actually sing live and do an amazing job at it. Has some of the best concerts ever, saw her & Reba in concert last year and it was an awesome show. The girl has great stage presence/emotion, great interaction with the crows, love how she twirls, jumps, spins during songs, you can tell that she really enjoys being on stage and feels comfortable on there. Love how all four of her albums are different from each other. Her latest one "All I Ever Wanted" is a great example of it from r&b to dance to a little country influence. Mostly all of her songs on all records are different from each other which is cool. Amazing songwriter, one of the best in the business. She writes from the heart and many people can relate. She is somebody who I really look up to. :)
  • I want to go to her live concert.

My favorite her singing is "Behind these hazel eyes" because the lyrics made me feel her sadness and strength to live, and the live concert I watched on youtube looked so exciting, then I wanted to go to her live concert though I'm living in Japan...Is she going to come to Japan?

I also like "Because of you". I was moved by the promotion video. the ending was really impressive. the movie is great but I don't think that only it is the reason why I was moved. She has a powerful voice and a great personality as a singer, so she shows great ability to express herself.

If I could't make myself understand in English I wanna say sorry to you.
    but I couldn't help writing.
  • Shes awsome

shes great she has a great voice and she isn't a twig and she'd never become like that im tired of looking at mary kate and nickole richie at least she eats and she can accually not wear makeup for a day yeh everyone freaked out over that you know where not born with makeup and shes pretty shes a great song writer and i luv the song behind these havel eyes i really enjoy songs like that and she has alot of those shes even great at slow songs she totally deserved to be american idol shes the best! !
  • empty

OMG I LOVE HER!! She's my favorite singer! I have her songs on my ipod.
  • I absolutely love Kelly!

I really love Kelly Clarkson she is probably my all-time Favourite singer. She is an amazing songwriter. I absolutely LOVE all her songs especially; From Thankful album; Miss Independent, Low, Beautiful Disaster, You Thought Wrong, A Moment like This. From Breakaway; Since U Been Gone, Because of You, Behind these Hazel Eyes, Walk Away. My December; One Minute, Never Again. I think you have to love Kelly's music, she totally rules! She is so talented, I can't wait for her fourth album, she has such an amazing voice. She sings from the heart. I can totally she why she won American Idol even though I never watched it.
  • What a voice she has!

What a voice this girl has! I can say without question that this southern gal definately has one of the strongest and most powerful voices I have ever heard! She is so so so so talented! I loved how on her first American Idol audition, when she wore that shirt she designed herself, she was all like, "If [American Idol] doesn't work out, I'm gonna be a fashion designer." Well, I guess she doesn't have to worry about that! Also, and probably most important, though, she is not full of herself. She is simply a cute, little, bubbly girl who loves to sing. You can tell, especially since she is so soelful in everything she sings. If there's one thing that really bothers me, it's celebrities who think that they are better than the rest of the population. I am glad that Kelly is who she is. Cool Beans!
  • Kelly is freakin' awesome

I love Kelly Clarkson. I didn't see her during her stint on American Idol, so my opinion is strictly independant of AI. I saw her in concert two years ago and she was really great. She is one of those that when you see her perform, you do NOT forget it. She also seems like a real person and I'm really glad to see that she hasn't become another Brittany Spears or Lindsay Lohan. Her music is great too. You can really feel what she's trying to convey in her songs and can see yourself in some of the lyrics. I hope that she will be a performer that last for generations to come.
  • Getting her start on American Idol, her talent has made Kelly Clarkson a household name, not just reality tv show winner.

Kelly has a voice I could listen to all day. While many singers can only shine in their upper registers when they're belting their songs, Kelly's voice sounds amazing whether she's whispering or singing those soaring notes. She brings emotion to all her music, and it's clear that she feels what she sings about.

While there have been many people that condemned her for the "scandal" between Kelly and Clive Davis, you can't help but admire her for refusing to cave in and become something that she's not. Although her new album is a bit dark for my tastes, I still can't help but love that fabulous voice. Her bubbly personality first endeared her to us on American Idol, and her show-stopping performance of "Natural Woman" made us drop everything to watch her. Critics called her a passing fad, but her fans told otherwise. She released an album, a cookie-cutter that could have been released by any tween star. Not her finest piece of work, but her popularity made it an instant hit.

Then came "Breakaway". This hurled her into eyes of the entire country, not just those who watch television. Hits like "Since U Been Gone", "Because of You", and the title track "Breakaway" gave us a little more insight into the enigma that is Kelly Clarkson. My only worry with Kelly is the strain you can clearly hear every time she sings. I am afraid her voice will give out, long before her time. Singing in her upper register every day for long periods of time is not safe for her vocal cords. With that much talent, it would be a shame.

Love her or hate her, you can't deny that the girl has tremendous talent.
  • She's made it a long way.

She (in my opinion) is the best American Idol winner so far. She has grown so much, and I am thankful that American Idol gave her the boost to be a full time singer. She puts so much emotion in her songs, it's amazing. It's saddening though that she has grown you very rough times, and you can feel it through some of her songs. ( Favorite songs include, Breakaway, Since You've Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes), and others. If you look at her Since You've Been Gone video, she looks like a teenager, and she's skinny. Now if you look at her Never Again video, she looks in her twenties and has gained a little weight. She has gone a long way, and made a huge difference. She's amazing!
  • I love Kelly to death and I heard that her 4th album will be more country meets blues meets rock and I'm not much of a country chick except for Carrie Underwood and The Dixie Chicks but she will be WAAAAAAAAAAY better!!!!!!!!!!

Was it her face that invaded your mind?
    Her kind isn't very hard to find
    She lets you think she found you first
    That’s how she works
    Her sick and twisted gypsy curse
    She can swallow knives
    She can swallow lives
    Golden black stare
    Brought the night of your demise..

Here today then gone for good
    The gypsy woman

This is a favorite game to play
    She’s got you stumbling
    Stumble, st-st-stumbling
    Talks with a grin
    Cause she’s got no shame
    Enjoyed the fame
    Bringing down the family name

She can swallow knives
    She can swallow lives
    Golden black stare
    Brought the night of your demise..

Tried to run away with a gypsy woman
    Good today then gone for good
    The gypsy woman

She can rob you blind with just one look
    From those eyes
    Out of all the thieves that trained her
    None of them could tame her

Here today then gone for good

Can't go
    Can't go with her

Tell me was it worth it?
    Can you say it's worth it?
    Tell me was it worth, can you tell me it was worth it?

But you can't go
    Can go

But you can't go
    Can go

Tell me was it worth it
    Can you say it's worth
    Tell me was it worth it
    Can you tell me it was worth it?
  • She's a brillant singer with amazing songs.

Kelly Clarkson has been one of my favorite singers ever since she won the first season of American Idol. She was just a normal small-town girl before American Idol, and winning the competition hasn't affected her personality hardly at all. She's still the same sweet natural girl she's always been. She doesn't try to be something she's not. She's comfortable in her own skin, and that's what I love about her. That's also what makes me love her music. Every song of hers has a story behind it and a little piece of her soul in it. She is such a fantastic singer with one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. And it's really her voice. They don't have to edit her voice for her CDs and she doesn't have to lip sync during her concerts or on TV. I love every Kelly Clarkson song I've ever heard, and I hope to hear a lot more of her music in the future.
  • Kelly is the BEST!!

Kelly Clarkson is the most successful american idol ever!! she has awesome songs and she is very pretty! I LOVE Breakaway and Behind These Hazel Eyes!! They are so rockin! Kelly is one of the best singers out there and she has cool clothes!! I think she will continue to sing for a long time, she should.
  • Just one of the most talented singers I've heard in a loooong time

Ok, the show business is not going so well, in my opinion, nowadays the only thing you listen on the radios are those made up things, totally unoriginal and that are trying to follow the rules... People that can't sing and do major success, that I can't undestand...
    But Kelly Clarkson is not one fo those cases, oh my God, she can sing everything, and she doesn't stick with one kinf of music just because it's working, she takes risks, improve do better...
    We can see now because of her new CD that is going to release in June, it's the growing of an artist, it's even better than the previous ones, and it's even more original, she wrote all the stuff, so it's true, she is not going to be lying to the fans.
    I just love her voice, its perfect, it's definitly not flawless, but that is ok, nobody is perfect, and she has an amazing personality, that didn't change after being famous, she continous to be this small town girl, very down to Earth, and probably won't change to get more fans.
    We deninitly need more artists like her XD
  • Kelly is a great singer!

I remeber when Kelly won American Idol, I wanted Jusin Guarini to win, but Kelly became an instant favorite for me after her debut album came out! I would always blast Kelly's CD out of my stero, and my mom would constantly have to tell me to turn it down! Then Kelly's 2nd album came out, Breakaway. I loved this one even more and I remember putting my headphones on in the middle of the night, and secretly listening to it late at night! Then, a few years later, I heard that Kelly TP'd Amy Lee's house! That got my REALlY mad, and i went through a long period of Kelly hating. But then I heard her song, Never Again, and I fell in love with it! Though Kelly's not my fave, she's awesome!
  • Very talented!

Kelly Clarkson is such an amazing singer! I absolutely adore her music! One of my favourite songs of her's is "Anytime." That is my friendship song for everyone. I once sang it in a karaoke contest and I won. I sing that song to all my friends to let them know that whenever things get rough and they need a friend, my shoulder is always warm and available. They can feel free to come to me for anything.

I also love her song "You Found Me." My very best friend dedicated it to me, and I cried my eyes out. Awww, that was so precious.

Kelly has a song for everything and an amazing voice to top it all off.
  • empty

I kind of like her music, but for her acting projects they are certainly bad. I really get bored to death with From Justin to Kelly that is simply one of the worst films I have seen, but still I think that her music is really something above normal and it is very cool and well done.
  • Kelly Rocks!!

Kelly Clarkson was born on April 24, 1982 in Fort Worth, Texas. Kelly is best known for winning the first season of American Idol. In my opinion, she was one of the best singers in the whole competition along with Tamyra Gray. She currently has 2 CDs out. One of them is called Thankful. Some great songs on there are are Low, Miss Independent, You Thought Wrong (Tamyra Gray is also in that song), Before Your Love, A Moment Like This, The Trouble with Love Is, and Beautiful Disaster. Her other album is called Breakaway. Some great song on there are Walk Away, Because of You, Breakaway, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Since U Been Gone, and Addicted. Overall, Kelly is an awesome singer!! Go Kelly!!
  • Amazing singer!!! Great look!!! Perfect voice!

Kelly Clarkson is a perfect singer, with a perfect voice, and great look! Kelly has a very low, and strong voice! And it's soooo amazing! I love Kelly's song! And I love to listen her music! My fave songs are Addicted, Since U've been gone, Because of U, and Walk away. She is so talented! I adore her!!!
  • The mini bomb with powerfull voice!

She has an amazing voice! A very powerfull one, in fact. I really liked her song 'Miss Independet' and loved her new second album 'Breakaway'. One of my fave songs are 'Breakaway', 'Behing These Hazel Ees' and 'Since U Been Gone'. I can't wait for her third album, I knnow it's gonna be a huge, hige sucess, like the past ones! Se's one of my fave singers and I really like her songs which have a pop-rock melodies in it!
  • Kelly is one talented lady. She was awesome on american idol. Kelly clarkson is and will always be An American Idol.

Kelly is one talented lady. She was awesome on american idol and still is. She has the great voice on earth. She is such a bubbly person inside and out. She has an awesome personality. There are a couple of her fans that say she is the sweetest person after they met her. I can see that in her. She loves her fans and her job. She would a great fole model for kids today. She not one that let fame get to her head and showing off her body. Kelly Clarkson is and will always be an American Idol.
  • Amazing

Kelly Clarkson used to be a waitress in her town until one great day she decided to audition for this new reality show called American Idol. It was very obvious since the beggining of the show that she was a competitor and until the end people knew she would win. But that is just where the journey begins. Kelly Clarkson has grew from little town good girl to pop princess. Kelly has had her first album with the help of American Idol. Her second album was so much better with songs like. "Behind These Hazel Eyes", "Walk Away", "Because Of You", and "Since You Been Gone" she is truely a very amazing artist.
  • I LOVE KELLY BRIANNE CLARKSON!!

Kelly Clarkson is without a doubt one of the most beautiful and talented people out there! I had the pleasure of meeting her in July 06', when she called me and my sisters onstage with her! She hugged us and talked with us for a couple of minutes! She is such a good person and her music is amazing!! Her concerts are SO much fun! She is so funny, she always makes me laugh! Kelly is just so down to earth. She is one of the coolest people I have ever met! She manages to write, and sing amazing songs that always seem to hit home! I freakin adore her! :)
  • she should do more movies

with both of her cds she is doing great.she can dress and can sing and act.my all time favorite song is "walk away" and "behind these hazel eyes".

in that movie she did "from justin to kelly" i thought she did a good job.she act her part and at the end she ended up happy even her friend was trying to make her miserable but that didnt'work and i watched the movie twice.
  • Kelly Clarkson is an awesome singer. I love all her songs!

Shes a great singer and one of the best in American Idol :) She was the very first Idol shes #1! I have her CD's "breakaway" and "thankful". My favorite from both could be 'behind these hazel eyes' and 'walk away' from second, 'miss independent' from her first. theyre so cool and you peoplez should listen to her!
  • She is Great.

When I think of Kelly Clarkson I think of Great Music. I think she is a great singer one of my favorite singers Even though she is only on talk shows. I liked her in From Justin to Kelly even though most people didn't.I dont know about giving her a tv show but maybe a guest star on a few tv shows would be Nice.So at least give her music a chance or watch her on a talk show or two that is all I have to say about Kelly Clarkson.
  • She is more than just a singer!

I am glad Kelly Clarkson won American Idol Season 1. I originally liked Tamayra Gray, but now I like Kelly. I love her song Miss Independent, A Moment Like This, and I LOVE to pieces her song Behind These Hazel Eyes. She is very nice and a really good singer. Taylor Hicks is my favorite, but Kelly Clarkson is more successful and was the original American Idol. I love Kelly Clarkson because she is very pretty and an awesome pop rock singer. Pop rock is my favorite genre. I really like Kelly Clarkson and think she would make a very successful actress.
  • Very talented and a personal favorite

I think that her fame has lasted way beyond fifteen
    Minutes IMO. She is talented but also is level-headed and
    Takes it all in stride. Just really very likable and very
    Easy to please. Forget that movie she made with Justin G
    Because she is not a fake as well as just likes
    To do her own things and shun Hollywood fakeness!
< 1 2