Kelly Ripa

Forums: Kelly Ripa Board: Rip by Rippa out of line

randysannie

[1]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    I was totally shocked at the diva-like behavior, albeit unprofessional and immature, that Kelly displayed while talking about Clay Aiken.  I am not a "claymate" but can see the attraction to the gentle soul that was on Regis & Kelly.  If Kelly would have closed her big mouth long enough for someone else to get a word in edgewise, maybe none of what she criticises would have happened.  I have lost all respect for Kelly and will not watch the show any more - at least not until she publicly apologizes to Clay Aiken for her inappropriate comments. 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MikeOneNSWMoke

[2]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 3

Aloha from Down Unda!   That's the beauty of the good ole USA...you're entitled to your opinion & your options not to watch are undisputed.  I merely wish I could see more of Kelly Ripa types rather than the 'other' kind.  Happy Thanksgiving, anyway!  I love you Kelly!  K-den, M1/NSWMoke aka mikewonaus

RonaldCorey

[3]Mar 29, 2011
    • level: 1

kelly ripa should be removed from the regis & kelly , she interupes too much, when their is a replacement fo regis she takes ouer the whole show and does't let other replacement talk. she is not a good talk show host i will not watch show if regis leaves and kelly stays

clyde @ptd.net

stilldontknow

[4]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 2

>I don't feel comfortable watching Kelly look at herself in the monitor ALL THE TIME throughout the show.

>Please, PLEASE tell her to stop telling stories about her children!! Her stories are not as embarrassing as they use to be. I feel like she exaggerates so much that I GET UNCOMFORTABLE just watching!!! Stories are fake!!

>I can't stand when she acts like 'SHE has to watch what she eats'!!!!!! THAT really urks me! She is a stick figure!!

>LAST BUT NOT LEAST..I can't stand to hear about her tits!!!!! Its embarrassing & uncomfortable. If she isn't happy about her size then fix THEM...Until then SHUT UP!!! I happen to be on the small size & I can't afford to fix anything so she should have some consideration for her viewers & stop mentioning them AS MUCH AS SHE DOES!!!! Most of the time she doesn't have to talk about them.....its all about HER!!!!

I want to like her...Im sure she is a nice person off camera. She can't handle not being the center of attention that it gets embarrassing to watch!!! Im NOT a hater...I want to like her enough to keep watching the show...enough said.