Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland Fan Reviews (4)

• My Favorite Destiny's Child.

Kelly Rowland is my favorite Destiny's Child. She is a beautiful singer and she is very sexy. I really love her appeal and that's one of the reason why I was rooting for her in "Clash of the Choirs." When she got cut, I was sad. I love this woman and seeing her lead her chior, I was at loss for words. Kelly is beautiful and she has the brain to back up her beauty. I wrote a few letters in her support and I kind of thinking about her. Watching her shine is a total joy for me. I love her.
  • By more talented co-star, I mean this: More talented than Michelle Williams in the band Destiny's Child. But I feel Beyonce is more talented than Kelly.

By more talented co-star, I mean this: More talented than Michelle Williams in the band Destiny's Child. But I feel Beyonce is more talented than Kelly. Kelly is a confident, brilliant singer but could never beat Beyonce ina sing off. She is a really good singer and I like her style. Read on a quiz at quizilla dot com. This girl announced her as "having street cred." She is right. Kelly Rowland is really cool. I think she is a wonderful singer and would love to see her act. She could probably be really good, but singing would always be her talent!
  • Kelly is truly a talented singer/actor. She has an Amazing voice which stands out and a beautiful vocal range. She has a body to die for and madd dance skills. It's sad that destiny's child broke up but with or without the group she's deffinatly borne to

She is one of the many talents that can often be over looked. Because many director are trying to keep away from the singer turns actress thing they are over looking alot of the young great talent that we so despretly need. Kelly defenatly proves her acting ability in movies such as The Seat Filler, Where she plays a Pop Singer who accidently finds love at an award show, thinking he's a rich and famous celb. lawyer, which she layter finds out is a seat filler using the job to pay for college. It's movies like this that don't make it to the big screen that have the true talents overlooked. She is also an fanominal singer who was discoverd as a member of the grammy award winng group Destiny's Child. Kelly is a rising star and I'm sure we cann all lookforward to seeing her doing alot more acting and singing in the future.
  • ALRIGHT KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Energetic fun-loving, Kelly Rowland is an original member of Destiny's Child. She is known for her drive to excel and fondness for shopping and teen movies. She's a combination of smart and sassy, super charged stage presence that carries through the note and tunes she carries. Kelly is profouned to destin' that will allow her to move and aspire fer career to many more generations to come. Personally I feel that she has an amazing style, voice, and smile. Kelly Rowland will FOREVER be remembered for many more years to come. Although the break up hopefully there will be a reunion shortly after.