Kelsey Grammer

Kelsey Grammer Fan Reviews (7)

• Kelsey Grammer stars in Starz Original Series "BOSS"

The all-new STARZ Original Series "Boss" starring Kelsey Grammer premieres on October 21 at 10pm ET/PT!

While the people of Chicago may have the ballot, there is only one person who holds the power: Mayor Tom Kane. Kane holds sway over just about everything in Chicago – except his own life. He has become estranged from his wife and daughter, leaving him with no one to turn to when he's suddenly confronted with the fact that he has a degenerative brain disorder. It's a secret that threatens to topple all the dominoes that preserve his power. This is the intense premise of "Boss," a STARZ original drama series set in a fictional Chicago mayor's office.

For additional information about "Boss", please visit the press room: STARZ - Press Room - Boss

Make sure to check out a sampling of the first episode online at Boss - A STARZ Original Series one week prior to the premiere on the early morning of October 14 @ 12:01am EST.

-I'm working with Starz to spread word about the show, so feel free to ask me any questions!

• perfect

Kelsey Grammer plays Sideshow Bob on some episodes of the Simpsons, and he is perhaps best known for playing Dr. Frasier. He is a remarkably talented man and I think he is hilarious. I know him more so from the Simpsons then Frasier (or Cheers), but from what I have seen of these shows he is a nice, funny man. I know in the past he has had some health problems, I hope he remains strong. I'd say he is an acting and comedian legend, and I hope to see him in more things in the future. Great man, I would love to meet him one day, and he's one of the few celebrities I would really want to meet
  • Kelsey Grammer is best known for playing the role of Dr. Frasier Crane on Cheers and on his own show Frasier.

Kelsey Grammer is one of my favorite actors. I give him a perfect 10. Kelsey Grammer was born on February 21, 1955 in the Virgin Islands. He has a daughter, Spencer(born 1983) with ex-wife Doreen Alderman who is also in the acting business. He has another daughter Greer (born 1990) with Barrie Bruckner. Kelsey also has two other children with third and current wife Camille Grammer: daughter Mason (born 1997) and a son Jude (born 2004). He is known for portraying Sideshow Bob Terwilliger on The Simpsons. I think he plays Sideshow Bob very well. I hope to continue to see more great roles from Kelsey Grammer.
  • Played Dr. Frasier Crane for over 20 years.

Kelsey Grammer is a remarkable actor, playing the same character of Dr. Frasier Crane for over 20 years is amazing, and never failing to make us laugh with Frasier’s antics.

Kelsey has also provided a few voices for some animated movies such as Vlad in Anastasia, and the Prospector in Toy Story 2. When I saw both movies I instantly knew who the person behind those voices where, and he did a superb job on each role.

Kelsey has also played in a number of other movies such as Down Periscope, and X-Men 3 the Last Stand.

A talented actor though he played the same part of more then 20 years, is known for other things as well.
  • A really talented man.

I first would like to say that Kelsey was really born 2/21/1955 not 2/25/1955. I saw on Wikipedia and they said it was February 21. In fact my birthday is on February 21. My favorite role that Kelsey played was Sideshow Bob. But my favorite show that he was in was Fraiser. It was funny and was well written. Kelsey did really good as beast in X3 the last stand. The best sideshow bob episode was the italian bob because Kelsey Grammer was meant to speak italian. Kelsey did a good job in Cheers and went on to Fraiser for another several years. Good job Kelsey.
    Peace
  • Kelsey Grammer

He is one of the greatest actors around. He does good voices for cartoon characters. I enjoy his work on Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons and I also heard his voice on Toy Story 2 as Stinky Pete but his best voice is for Sideshow Bob because I like his character and he should be in it more often.
  • Kelsey Grammer has played the character of Dr. Frasier Crane for 22 years.

Kelsey Grammer is one of my favorite actors, it is amazing that the character of Dr. Frasier Crane has been around for 22 years. Cheers was the brilliant introduction of Frasier a local Psychiatrist who hung around bar with all of his friends like Sam Malone (Ted Danson), Norman Peterson (George Wendt), Rebecca Howe (Kirstie Alley), and more. He played the intellectual in the bar, he was the smart one. When Cheers finally ended. Dr. Frasier Crane stared in his own show called "Frasier", In "Frasier". Kelsey Grammer plays Dr. Frasier Crane again, who moved to Seattle, Washington after his wife left him. He plays a radio psychiatrist who gives advice to his callers. Instead of a Bar Frasier goes to a cafe called Cafe Nervosa. In "Frasier" he hangs out with his Father, Martin Crane (John Mahoney), His brother: Niles Crane (David Hyde Pierce), and his Producer: Roz Doyle (Peri Gilpin ). In "Frasier" they focus more on Dr. Crane's problems and life rather than the main character in Cheers, Sam Malone. Kelsey Grammar's performance as Dr. Frasier Crane has been exemplary throughout the years, and we can only hope he will get another roll as Frasier.