Keri Russell

Keri Russell Fan Reviews (5)

• Kerri Russell is the complete package.

Shes very pretty. She is also down to earth. She is someone any girl can look up to. And she is also a fantastic actress. Felicity is still one of my favorite shows. And I find myself very interested in watching all of her movies several years later. It dosent matter what the movie is about if Keri Russell is in it i know it will be great. She is also one of the few young actresses who dosent seem to be into the party scene and she has a good head on her shoulders. She also seems to be a fantastic mother.
  • I love Keri Russell

What a hot redhead! That what sums up Keri Russell. I admire her very much not only for acting talent, but she ais a gorgous lady. I'm in love with her big time. It's too bad she could have been on "Mission; Impossible 3" a lot longer. I wrote about her in MI3 on another websidte. I said that she is the best thing in MI3, not Tom Cruise. she should have been on the movie a little longer. I have faith and love for Keri Russell. I wrote a few letter to her in support of her. She's lucky that she agot a number one fan in her corner. Now that's the Power of Love.
  • The hair isn't her best asset!

Unfortunately for some actors, their physical appearance is the draw. Not for Keri. She is beautiful, however,it really surprises me that she hasn't been in more blockbuster films or high profile TV shows. None of the people from Felicity have really gone on to much, except for Donald Faison who stars on Scrubs, as well as Jennifer Garner of Alias fame. Keri has a depth and a range that you rarely see in most actresses today. Maybe that's her albatross- being too deep for Hollywood. I almost get the feeling that she came on the scene 30 years too late. Nowadays, if you're not a party to some scandal or another, you're considered boring, or unmarketable. More producers/execs/casting agents need to look Miss Russel up-she's in a class of her own.
  • What could I say? Keri Russell is a young and talented star that is just waiting for a bigger chance to become an even bigger celebrity. She did a wonderful job on "Felicity" and I have high hopes for her in the future.

What could I say? Keri Russell is a young and talented star that is just waiting for a bigger chance to become an even bigger celebrity. She did a wonderful job on "Felicity" and I have high hopes for her in the future. She is also very beutiful which turns out to be a great match to her talent.
  • Petite, but still a great actress.

Keri Russell Is a magnificent actress with a lot of talent. She is dedictated to her work and is a blessing to Felicity and Into the west. Keri Russell should have been a household name. she deserves it. She has style and class, and not to mention great acting skills. In Felicity, she made you not want to touch your remote, and you would never get bored. On Into the West, she makes the show more intresting and better to watch. I hope that Keri will go on to do many more roles and movie roles. I think Keri Russell is a great Actress.