Kevin Costner

Kevin Costner Fan Reviews (5)

• empty

Kevin Costner is a verry good actor, he appered in many movies ex. Th Untouchables, No Way Out, The Guardian.
  • empty

I love Kevin Costner's acting. He really suits most of the characters he has played and makes the characters interesting. I love his character the most in Message In A Bottle because he made the novel of Nicholas Sparks come alive. I also enjoyed his character in Rumor Has It.
  • Good ideas

Kevin Costner has the right idea. He picks movies with something to say, and something to stand for. The only thing Costner is lacking is the glitzy BS that most Hollywood people get inflated with. He has the real shine of his own. Most people are too dumb to see it.
  • empty

Kevin Costner has done some truly wonderful films, such as "Field of Dreams," but he has done some truly bad films, such as "Waterworld." The man certainly is a great actor and has been around the business for much longer than I have been alive and that speaks volume for his career.
  • Kevin Costner is proof that good actors and amazing films still exist amid swirls of bubblegum stars like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.

Dances with Wolves, Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, For Love of the Game, Message in a Bottle, The Guardian, The Bodyguard, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Open Range, Wyatt Earp, Silverado, Dragonfly, and Waterworld; these are just some of the films Costner has accompanied over the years. Good or bad, you know you've heard of them and in all honesty, they are hard work that deserve to be heard about. Costner is changing the way we, as people, view our world one film at a time. He successfully morphs his characters into people just like you and me. He makes them normal, relatable, and understandable people that you learn to love, one way or another. His films make you think about what's going on in your life and others, what the world is coming to. Whether you realize it or not, you are forming your view of life while watching his films. Do you sympathize with a rough and tough guy like Wyatt Earp? Yeah, he was a sweetheart that turned into someone who believed in "getting rid of the problem", but Costner makes you feel compassion and empathy for this guy. What about the Coast Guards? I guarantee that if you see this film, it will open your eyes to how much the Coast Guard sacrifices for us. And that's what he does, that's what he succeeds in doing each time he wraps his heart in the script of a movie. He makes you think, makes you understand and feel empathy for these characters. It's more than just movies with Costner, it's reaching out.