Kevin Covais

Kevin Covais Fan Reviews (4)

7.7
  • I hated him

Ok here we have some random 16 year old guy who can barely sing and lets put him o the top 11 for nothing. Kevin Patrick Covais can barely sing and is being called Chicken Little for the votes. If Ryan never called him Chicken Little he would have never have made it as far as he did. He is really such a boring singer and he has become arrogant towards the episodes and frankly I\\\'m sick of him. He thinks because he is horrible and made it to the top12 he can talk back to Simon. Go back to kinder garden boy learn your manners.
  • OMG OMG OMG KEVIN IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST GUY YOU DO NOT KNOW MY ABSOLUTE LOVE FOR KEVIN COVAIS I LOVE YOU

KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN, if i even hear the name kevin i flip, he is my idol and buffy. when he got voted off american idol me and my sister started sobbing, during my eight grade year i had six classmates, and ever morning i would come and talk about how wonderful kevin was last night on american idol, i would bring in posters i made and held up when he sang, my friend printed out tons of pictures and brought them to me. when i listen to "when i fall in love" i tear. he is the greatest, if anyone has his email or adress i would probably burst into a state of pure joy, because i love him soooo much. everyone i no knows that i love him, the people at our town movie rental store even know and remember when i come in, they will say "so hows kevin" and then i will show them the video i took of him when he was singing and the picture of him i have as my background, i love kevin alot, kevin if you ever read this, i absolutly love you
  • Kevin Covais, Chicken Little!

7.4
    Even though being labeled Chicken Big from the people on Idol, Kevin wasn't the worst singer. Kevin Covais was the ballad person. He could sing Josh Groban very well. In my opinion, Kevin's problem was his inexperience. Although Kevin had been taking singing lessons before Idol, he was still too young to be one of the greats.
  • hey dude ia m daisy frfom rosenberg texas i watch american idol a and i hope that you win good luck

hey dude i am daisy from rosenberg texas and i watch american idol i really hope you win this competition i was really scared when i saw you in the bottom 3 this last week but i hope this week you will be better well bye take care bye hope you win!!