Kevin Federline

Kevin Federline Fan Reviews (17)

3.3
  • You are a disgrace to humans everywhere...

1.1
    To have a mna, if I could even call him a man, be as low and as talentless as him and still manage to extend his 15 minutes of fame in the spot light is by far one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen.

He has no sense of direction, he believes that he could rap but even then his lyrics are weak and pointless, he by far thinks he is black by which again, he is not and pretends to be something that he is not.

I swear, to have a piece of dirt like him take up space and air in this life is just plain ridiculous...
  • In short, K-Fed is a pretty bad actor, at least from what I have seen :(

In the few things I've seen K-Fed in I have really not been impressed at all, sadly :P

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
  • If it wasnt for Britnay Spears he would be unkown.

Kevin Federline is one of the worst people in the industry of entertainment. He is a prime example of how you can be talentless in the industry and get into acting or music. Though ive never seen him act, I did hear him rap a little in a commerical. Oh gosh this guy cant entertain at all. If Britnay Spears never gave this guy attention at marriage he wouldnt have been known because no one in their right mind would hire this guy to rap. Lets get this straight he is no loger married to Britany Spears and though he might appear on shows, he is mostly getting laughed at.
  • He is mean!!! I hate him so much !!!!!!!!!!!! If there is no Brad Pitt, I would hate him the most on earth !!!

I don\\\'t know what to say about him !!!!! He is so mean guy, he has no talent he is son of a **** and what else could I say???? Kevin Federline, ewwwwwwwww...... I have to say that I hate him !!! OMG, i hate him !!!! You son of a ****!!!! Talentless, ugly, mean,......
  • OK he's a loser yes indeed don't like him at all. Gave him zero only i thought his first song waas kinda catchy but as an actor hes a prat. Whyever CSI let him be part of the show it just makes me sick to think he was allowed in the show.

OK he's a loser yes indeed don't like him at all. Gave him zero only i thought his first song waas kinda catchy but as an actor hes a prat. Whyever CSI let him be part of the show it just makes me sick to think he was allowed in the show. Treated the princess of pop terribly and she deserved soo much better but then lok how he treated Shar Jackson to huh? Obviously has no honor hes a bash burner spending everyones but his own duh cause hes to frikkin lazy to make some of his own.

LOser LOser LOoooser
  • Only known because he married Britney & worst rapper ever.

First off, if he hadn't ever married Britney Spears, we'd have all been asking "Who the heck is Kevin Federline?" Without her, we wouldn't even have known he existed. Now that they're getting divorced, his name will soon disappear from the media once again.

Now for his music career, if you could even bare to call it that. And his genre of choice is Rap. Disaster? I think so. First of all, this is some preppy kid that grew up in the suburbs, and now thinks he's a gangsta. When did this transition happen??? He cannot rap to save his life. His lyrics are just stupid, and they ain't talkin 'bout nothing. And it's the same lines over and over again. The beats aren't even really worth listening too. You know his career in music is a joke when he starts getting people to cheer out "F--- K-Fed" at his own concerts. Very few people show up at them, even when the majority of his tickets were given away for free because they didn't sell. Then, the people that do show are silent or have boo-ed him off of stage. Kevin, just give it up. This is the worst thing that has ever hit Rap music, or just music in general.
  • Honest Truth: The Guy is from my hometown, I am going to watch and grade his performance - We'll see if he passes as an A+ If he is ever on other shows, maybe he will be one of my favorties - Loose Control is an alright song - Popozao is way out of hype.

I don't like the way he dresses, but don't care for his lack of trust - Britney Spears can do better than that If he passes as a husband - Or if I am able to see it one day - Whatever - What else can I say about him, I don't know him, but if I ever hear if he knew friends that knew me, then who cares, were all ears right - It's all I have to say - Good Luck - I really liked Chaotic, there is this one un seen featurette that was the best -
  • I never thought I could dislike someone this much!

1.4
    Ugh!!! Kevin Federline is so ah-noyinng!He is defintly a gold digger!! He more than likly doesn't love or even like Britney, which gets pretty annoying. With out Britney no one would even know who he was and he would just be the hobo he truly is. Actually he still is pretty much a hobo, just one that has a house and money ( if you understand what i mean lol)He is soo annoying! I have never hated anyone until now! He thinks he is way way better then he is, which gets really annoying! That is why I only give him a 1, and I am normally pretty genourous when it comes to ratings!
  • K-Fed is a rising star!

K-Fed is da bomb! He makes me "Lose Control!" When I see him, I go "Chaotic"! Psych!! I'm playing with y'all. He's a no-talent hanger-on who's only famous because he married/knocked-up Britney Spears. He sucks as a rapper and even puts Vanilla Ice to shame! Hey Kev, don't give up your day job! Whoops, you don't have one!! My bad!! Even Ashton Kutcher did a better job playing you on "SNL." Well, you can always go back to your other "talent", populating the world one woman at a time. Well, you are kind of cute though, so I guess we shouldn't be too hard on you.
  • Kevin Ferderline just stooped to an all new low!!!!!!!

Just what we need....a new millenium Vanilla Ice. K-FED should just stop trying to be a rapper and be a better husband and father. His performance at the Teen Choice Awards was erie and somewhat of a twisted DEJA-VU Vanilla "ICE ICE BABY" gimmick. Kevin...here's some advice... just stop rapping or whatevr the hell your trying to do. Please, just so your status doesn't drop anymore, just continue to follow your wife around and spend all of her money getting drunk at nightclubs and feeling up young girls. On the bright side... your rapping sounds like a dog being run over by a mack truck....which sounded a lot better then your wife ever did.
  • What is his malfuncutions? Where shall I begin

2.1
    He is a total bumm. He married Britney FOR her money. he can't sing and I am not sure but his acting it's not very good. He left his girlfriend when she was pregant with his second child. I don't think this is even close to half of the bad things about him. He thinks he is all that...oh yea right...if we were all drunk. However, She seems to love him. It's her choice but I am quite sure that her family thinks she is nuts but I assume he makes her happy. I guess why he think he has got a free ride in a fancy car.
    What a waste of a man.
  • What's annoying about him? Where to start?

1.5
    What's annoying about him? The K-Fed nickname thing is stupid. He's just copying J. Lo. And J. Lo's nickname is overused already. He left his pregnant girlfriend, the mother of his child, for Britney. He was always smoking around Britney when she was pregnant. He's so dumb that in his rap song he complained about "pavarotti" stalking him. Um, moron, intrusive photographers are called paparazzi. Pavarotti is the last name of an opera singer named Luciano. I am sick of seeing this guy on all the magazine covers when I go to the drugstore. Someone's fifteen minutes of fame should be over by now!
  • Gold digger! You don't love Britney, or Star!

He left his pregnent girlfriend for Britney! He already had a daughter with his girlfriend. Now he's dating Britney for her money. He got her pregent and just left her for another girl who's desprite. Then he came out with his own rap album. Which sucked to heck! He can't do anything, but mooch off women. What kind of guy is he?
  • He only married Britney for her money!

0.5
    Having watched all this unfold K-Fed only married Britney for her money and industry connections. He was a deadbeat dad until he got Britney to pay all his back child support to Shar Jackson. I just don't know what Britney was thinking. She could have done a lot better. I give them about half a year from now and then they'll be in divorce court.
  • K-Fed is going to be a great talent.

You people just need to relax and give the boy a chance. He has had some rough times, and he needs to channel his emotions through his music. It can't be easy being married to the most famous no-talent woman in entertainment history, ya know!

I have so much faith in him, I devoted some posts on my blog to him.

You'll see.
  • i cant stand him! he's a scumbag and he is only married to britney for money!! friggen jerk..he can't even keep a job; from dancing to having a tv show to rapping! f^Ck!n pathetic!and did you hear about his hygiene problems?! well let's not even go there!

0.0
    i cant stand him! he's a scumbag and he is only married to britney for money!! friggen jerk..he can't even keep a job; from dancing to having a tv show to rapping! f^Ck!n pathetic!and did you hear about his hygiene problems?! well let's not even go there!he's a liar&cheater! blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Kevin seriously needs to clean up his act if he wants anyone to ever take him seriously.

The first time I saw a picture of this guy, I could NOT figure out why Britney was with him. She could pretty much have her pick of any man out there... why would she date this seemingly loser, slacker, dead-beat dad? He obviously must be charismatic. Kevin, we want you to clean yourself up. You've got the girl... please don't leave her, especially now that you've knocked her up. What you did to Shar Jackson was horrible. You're gonna have to work your butt off to get us to like you, and to prove you're not a low-life slacker living off Britney's money.