Kevin Garnett

Kevin Garnett Fan Reviews (3)

• a really good player that made did something that no one did in 20 years back in 95 and has won a ring in boston and has been to mulitple nba allstar games.

kevin garnet has done alot things he has been apart of the league for a while now he went from directly to the nba from high school and was a big part of the timberwolves offence. he has also been to alot of nba allstar games and is considerd one of the greatest players to ever play his postion. and now plays in boston who won a ring for the first time with perice and ray allen. he did get injured the year after and sat the playoffs out . i think he is really good and is considerd one of my favorites
  • The ultimate competitor.

Kevin Garnett is a very rare individual. On and off the basketball court he has displayed a personality that is respectable and admirable. I've watched him for his 13 years in Minnesota and appreciated everything that he did for the Minneosota Timberwolves. Every night, he plays with 1000% effort and determination. Losing is not an option for him because he will fight to the bitter end to win a ball game. It was a shame that he did not win a championship for all his hard work here in Minnesota. When he was traded, I knew immediately that I was more a Kevin Garnett fan, than a Minnesota Timberwolves fan. Seeing him win a championship after 14 years was great to see. His hard work finally paid off as he now as won an NBA championship, an NBA MVP, NBA All-Star MVP, and numerous other awards. Some people think that Paul Pierce is the MVP of the Boston Celtics, but I have to say that KG is the undoubted MVP of that team. Without him, the Boston Celtics would have never been as good as they have become. So thank you Kevin Garnett for being an example of what a sports figure should be. Fighting off injuries, never quitting when you're down by 30, and always fighting to win a game. He truly is top 20 of all time. Thank You.
  • My favorite of Boston's New Big Three.

Last year.. well, I can't remember, as it was the first full season of NBA for me, so I can't remember if it was the Celtics or Grizzlies who finished with the worst record? Oh well.

The Boston Celtics have completely changed this year.

Ever since they have signed Kevin Garnett from the Minnesota Timberwolves, and Ray Allen from the Seattle SuperSonics, they have been on fire. They haven't even lost ten games this season, and we aren't even to the all-star break. But the Dallas Mavericks did the same last year, so I'm not THAT impressed.

In fact, I'm really not a fan of the Boston Celtics. The only one I like is pretty much Kevin Garnett. He doesn't play a rough game. He is nice, and should be a role model to all younger children who wish to become a basketball star one day. Or even personally, take after Kevin Garnett!