Kevin McDonald

Kevin McDonald Fan Reviews (2)

• COOL!!!

Kevin McDonald is very cool. He did the voice of Almight tallest purple on the best show is the universe, Invader Zim. He also did the voice of Waffle on the new Nickelodeon show Catscrach. Last he did the voice of Plikly on the Disney channel original show Lilo ans Stitch the serics. These are only the shows I know he did. I love the weird voices Kevin McDonald put on Almighty tallest purple, Waffle, and Plikly. If a had one wish, I would wish that I had Kevin McDonald increible voice and use it to impress my friends. What ever he is doing right now, I wish him the best of luck.
  • I just love that voice of his! He's my favorite kid in the hall besides Dave and Bruce.

This is the guy who got me into liking voice actors! He is the reason why I started watching The Kids in the Hall! Who am I talking about? You bet that it's Kevin McDonald! Kevin is a really talented and original Canadian actor/ comedian/ voice actor. He's the guy who plays Waffle on Catscratch, Pleakley fom Lilo and Stitch, and Almighty tallest purple from Invader ZIM! He also played a lot of memorable Kids in the Hall characters such as Smitty, Sir Simon Milligan, one of the Sizzler sisters, and Rudy! I don't understand it but he has been in a lot of movies and has appeared in a lot of shows but most people don't really know who he is! And all of this proves that he is DEFINITLEY not my least favorite kid in the hall.