Kevin Smith (II)

Kevin Smith (II) Fan Reviews (4)

• Kevin Smith died way before his time. He was the most gorgous man on the face of the Earth! He is truly missed and loved by all this family and friends.

I will miss Kevin Smith! He was just the cutest guy I have ever seen!! He die way before his time. He was so funny and talented. He even sang! I am still after all this time in shock of his death. All the time i watch Xena and see him if feel so sad. I just love Old Ares had a farm. Man was he so hot in that. He looked so good in black. He looked good with long hair or short, it just did not matter. Kevin you are loved and still adored by all your fans. You are still making fans long after you are gone. R.I.P. Kevin.
  • one of the best actors of all time

I have to say i really dont have any idea how to desribe how i feel about him in words. As i said in the forum, he is one of the most talented actors i have ever had the privilege of being able to watch. It truly pains me to know that he is dead, because he could have been so much more, as he is one of the greats. He was my favourite character on Xena: Warrior Princess, and at the beginning of every episode, I would eagerly look for his name in the guest star credits. his legacy lives on through these shows, and his wife and three sons, and he will never be forgotten, as he is a magnificent man who deserved more in this life. We miss you buddy, hope its awesome in the elysian fields!
  • He truely was a god.

Kevin smith was a great actor. He waws great at serious roles and at comedy. It is so unfortunate that when he gets a big role in a popular movie, he falls off a wall in china. It is always such a huge pleasure to watch what evera he is in. Kevn smith just had a great presence when eerv he was on camera. Plus, he is so pleasent on teh eyes . It was so great that he was in the two hercules and in xena. He was even great in the kisd show you ng hercules. I have not seen any of his movies, but if his tv is any indication, he must be great.
  • With his superior acting skills and rebellious demeanor, Kevin Smith is a legend.

If I were to picture anyone but Kevin Smith play the role of Ares, the Greek god of war, I couldn't. There is no one that could fill his shoes, no matter how talented they are. Sadly, they'd just come a distant second. The same could be said for his talented co-stars because I believe this man brings out the best in everybody. Such an inspiring actor deserves more recognition, and although he is no longer living, his will remain within the hearts of all those who has inspired. May his soul rest in peace and his legacy live on.