Kiefer Sutherland

Kiefer Sutherland Fan Reviews (81)

• simpply the best

How he pulled of season after season of 24, With such great acting is awsome. He was born for that character.
  • THE MAN

There are no words good enough for his acting in this show except THE MAN! Wish there were people in real life who had the instincts & GUTS Jack Bauer shows. 10 star
  • Best action series ever!

I am so excited to here this series is back. Kiefer Sutherland is one of my favorite actors. The show is I think the best I have seen. Well done!
  • Touch

cannot believe how good the second series of Touch is hate having to wait for the next one, is there a box set, loved 24 and never thought I could see Keifer in another role, but this has got so exciting now!
  • FELL IN LOVE ....

I just thought Keifer was EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT in this role! Love the entire series, altho a bit violent at times. But I guess that makes it realistic.

I just watched in on Netflix (2012) - the entire series - it was hard to stop watching and make myself go to bed.

But Kiefer was perfect for this role and just did an outstanding job as Jack Baur.... don't know how I could say more!!
  • Kiefer is Jack ... Jack is Kiefer (unfortunately for him)

One of the more under-rated actors of our generation. He hasn't had the big "A-class" movies - but this is probably only due to the fact that everybody will always see him as Jack Bauer of 24, and will struggle to see him play anything else. He is so good as Jack Bauer, that he has single-handed made the show one of the best on television.
    When it comes to TV characters tough men, Jack Bauer is always included (along with the likes of Bourne or Chuck Norris :)) - and this can only give credit to Kiefer's outstanding acting abilities.
    I hope that he gets given a break on a big budget movie, so that non-24 fans (are there any out there?) will see his qualities as an actor.
  • This man is wonderfull,I love him specially his role as Jack Bauer in 24...I think he's the best actor,My favourite of all times...He's been great in every role he has played.He's also really hot;)

This man is wonderfull,I love him specially his role as Jack Bauer in 24...I think he's the best actor,My favourite of all times...He's been great in every role he has played.He's also really hot;)I always want to know more about him,his marriages,his kids,his career and...Does he have a fan site any way?tell us more about him.I don't care wether he'd been in jail,he has done nasty things?he's cute and lovely ...and I've heard that they're going to make a two hour film again with 24 crew,about jack Bauer as a fugitive..It's great the fans will see him again specially in his most fabulous character Jack Bauer
  • Great Actor!

Kiefer is one of the greatest actors i know. For a moment I was actually fooled that he was a real federal agent, and I knew clearly that he wasn't but something inside me couldn't stop thinking of Kiefer as a federal agent and not an actor! His portrayal of Jack Bauer in 24 is spectacular, and no one would have portrayed the role of Jack Bauer better than he did. All through from the first season to the eighth season he was amazing, and I was glad when he finally got to win the Emmy in 2006 for his portrayal as Jack Bauer in 24 season 5. I think after the 24 movie he deserves an Oscar too. He's got talent!
  • Keifer Sutherland is the son of the very talented Donald Sutherland. He is kind of a Canadian so I love him, and I mostly love him because i think he is really really hot.

I love Keifer Sutherland, i think he is really attractive and talented. I think he was a really disturbing hot in A Time to Kill, even though he was like a part of the KKK. i still though he had like a hillbilly type of hot. Still none the less hot. I have always had a thing for older guys and he definatly fits the type of guys that i love love love! ! !
    He is kind of a bad boy too. Not like the 'I'm gonna shoot you mother f****r! !" but the one that acts kind of bad but won't shoot you... It's kind of hard to explain, but I know what i mean.
    Anyways i think he is talented and hot to boot.
  • Kiefer Sutherland has always done well in the roles he has played. But he will always live in his father's shadow do to the fact that his Father got the big "A" movie roles that have bypassed Kiefer for some reason or another.

Kiefer's performance on 24 is awesome. He is Jack Bouer and he is 24. Without Kiefer there would be no 24. Because he is so good at being Jack Bouer, most people will not be able to see him as anybody else. I am afraid it will be hard for him to be cast as anyone other then Jack Bouer. The only thing that i would like to see changed on 24 for Kiefer is the romance. I would love to see him get involved with one of the Ladies romanticly. See a softer side to Jack once in a while. I can see Kiefer pulling that off and still keep the hard hitting Jack that we are use to.

I look forward to 24 and seeing what comes next for Kiefer Sutherland.
  • hes just fit in jack

i really like this Kiefer , he really fit for his role in 24 .
    24 is one of my best shows , and it wasn't gonna be that good without Kiefer . when he act in 24 you feel like this guy was born for his role in 24 .
    and beside 24 he have some good work , like his new movie mirrors , ok the movie wasn't that good , but he played his part in a great way .
    but despite his other work , he is one of the best actors for the great job he do in 24
  • Kiefer finally gets his recognition with Jack Bauer

Kiefer Sutherland has always been a very talented and consistent actor. For some reason, he hit a period in his career where he just did not get good movie roles. No matter how bad some of his movies may have been, he was always the best part of them and constantly put in good performances.

One movie that gets no recognition is After Alice. Kiefer is very good in this movie. It's one of his better unknown performaces and I suggest any Kiefer fan checks it out.

However his talent is fully showcased in 24. Jack Bauer is a cultural icon and such a unique character, that only Kiefer Sutherland could bring to life.

I'm just happy to see that one of the best actors of our day is finally getting the recognition he deserves.
  • Without him there would be no 24

The show might be called 24, but it could happily be known as Jack Bauer, Sutherland is perfect for this character and is a brilliant actor. I could not think of anyone that would fit the role more perfectly. The fact that he can go from the most intense action scenes to emotional scenes to normal plain talking is truly mesmerising. Sutherland has been superb in his earlier work and will continue to be superb as 24 continues. He manages to captivate his audience by utterly becoming the CTU agent we all know and love. Of course the clever and brilliant writing goes a long way to the success 24, but few could carry it forward as convincingly as Sutherland has. I look forward to seeing him in future seasons of 24, the film 24 and anything else he does in the future.
  • Kiefer is the most talented actor I have seen in over half of a decade. He's able to portray characters so well that one forgets there is an actor behind that character. Kiefer is able to show every human emotion with seemingly ease & makes it conv

Kiefer Sutherland has not been acknowledged in the general public for his outstanding performances in over 50 movies. Yes, some of the movies he has done were B movies, but his over-the-top acting has made those movies watchable and collectible. Kiefer has shown that he doesn't mind portraying the bad guy, the ugly guy, or the anti-social guy. He brings his own life experiences and understanding of human behaviors to every role he has had. There has been talk of Kiefer being type cast in 24 as Jack Bauer, but Kiefer will show that he can overcome any typecasting by taking roles far removed from his 24 character. As he ages, he has demonstrated his need to explore even more diverse roles. Due to his fame in 24, Kiefer is finally being "discovered" by the general public. One can only hope that Kiefer finds some true and lasting happiness in his personal life so he will be able to cease from deviant behaviors that could cost him dearly in the future, i.e. drinking and driving.
  • The greatest reason 24 is one of the greatest shows of all time.

Kiefer Sutherland is Jack Bauer sounds like Matt Damon is Jason Bourne. 24 is a great show. I compliment it, and I love every minute of it. The actors were great, the plot was outstanding. It wouldn't be that without Kiefer Sutherland. He is a great actor, he really is my favorite actor.
    As for his other movies, he wasn't very important in them, but he deserved a better appearance. Shohreh Aghdashloo starred in The Excorcism(don't know how to spell it) of Emily Rose. That was a well deserved appearance, although I'm not sure if Shohreh starred there altough the character looked like her. But Kiefer is the best, and will remain my fave actor.
  • In my opinion the sole reason 24 is the hit it has become.

Keifer Sutherland is great in anything he does. But he really took off for me as Jack Bauer in 24. The show is a concept show where every episode in a season is one hour in a 24 hour crisis, usually something very bad happens just a few seconds before the new hour starts leaving the viewer wanting more. I have never had anybody tell me they didnt like the show which I believe is why FOX renewed it for another two years already. I hope Keifer stays on because In my personal opinion I don't believe 24 will survive without Jack Bauer.
  • Excellent Actor!

Perhaps the most definitive descriptor for Kiefer Sutherland's career is not any particular niche he's carved for himself, but rather his versatility. In a career that spans 20 years, Sutherland has covered abundant ground, he has established his individuality as an actor, bringing to the screen a distinctive voice and a keen edged presence. He's one of those actors we feel close to because we have watched them grow.... We've been with him through his initial success in films like The Lost Boys.
  • Kiefer is the man. In every way.

There are only a few actors that can get me to watch and buy whatever movie they're in. Their names hold a special status with me and it's not because I think they're "dreamy". It's because no matter what the plot is, no matter what character they play, they make that character come alive and the performance is so dynamic that the movie is automatically bumped several levels upwards in my appreciation. Kiefer Sutherland is one of those actors.

Although he doesn't always make the best choices in movies, a fact that the actor himself has admitted, I can always count on Kiefer to bring his all to the part. Even if he's only on screen for a couple of minutes, the presence and life he brings to the character looms over the entire show. Phone Booth is a perfect example of this.

The other Kiefer the man? 24. Jack Bauer. Enough said. Possibly, one of the greatest characters to ever grace the small screen, imagining anyone else is Bauer is unthinkable. Sutherland seriously gives the performance of his life week after week in this series, helping make Jack Bauer a complex character and not just another bad ass. It is to his credit (as well as the talented writers behind the scene) that Jack Bauer continues to reinvent himself season after season, making 24 still stand strong after 5 seasons.

I am rooting for this man in every way possible. I dutifully follow his career and wish him the best of luck in whatever he endeavors to do.
  • Kiefer Sutherland is one of the best actors ever...

I have seen Kiefer Sutherland play a variety of roles in a large number of movies and I have come to the conclusion that he is an extremely versatile and talented actor.

The first Kiefer Sutherland movie I watched was Flatliners - I was 12 and every time Kiefer was in a scene, it terrified the life out of me, such was the power of his acting.

Admittedly, I haven't watched very many of his films - only more modern ones such as Phonebooth, Taking lives, the Sentinel etc - but every time he does a scene I am amazed by his intensity and dominance over the screen.

And of course, there is 24, the TV show that Sutherland is best known for. For his role as CTU Agent Jack Bauer, he has won multiple awards and earned a well deserved star of fame.

I can certainly say that Kiefer Sutherland very high up on my list of favorite actors.
  • Keiffer Sutherland is one hell of an actor

if you hear the words "24" and "CTU" then you know that Jack Bauer is the first word that you can come up with. Keiffer Sutherland is , as you can see , my personal favorite actor.
    He is just amazing! Not only in "24" but also in "The Sentinel" and many more movies. He has the talent to play "the bad guy" in many movies and/or series but also has the talend to play the bad-ass but also good cop in "24". He is the only one who can play Jack Bauer , the main character in "24" if you still dident know. He is , for me , one hell of an actor!
  • Wow...Kiefer you ROCK!

What great originality really! he is such an inspiration for such young actors! Really I cant believe how realistic he is on the show! he is such a good actor and I really forget who he is, I want to call him jack now! I just cant get over the fact that he is so talented and the show that he is in is such a great hit. He is definitely one of my favorite actors of all time because he isn't just a great actor he put emotion in his work and he makes you feel like you are watching a show in real time when you really aren't! Awesome actor, keep up the good work!
  • Kiefer's never Looked Better then he dose Today!

I First saw Kiefer In "The Lost Boys" and he Totally Scared the living Crap out of me he was sooooo Good in that movie! also saw him In "The Three Musketeers" Co-Starring Charlie Sheen, Chris O'Donnell, Tim Curry and His Fellow "Flatliners" Co-Star Oliver Platt and he was Excellent in that movie (Along with the rest of the cast).

He was creepy in "Taking Lives" & "Phone Booth" and Excellent in "The Sentinel" He also looked good in that Suit too but still he Kicks But As Jack Bauer on "24" Keep On Rockin' Kiefer!
  • He is the legend himself.

The star on 24 this guy is truly the legend of acting this guy is great he is gotta be the best of the best of all acting he is the star on 24 which is why this guy is the master of acting the best actor throught the history of acting.
  • The Best

Kiefer Sutherland (I find it hard not to call him Jack Bauer) is definatly one of a kind. The best actor I have ever seen, it's a shame i've only seen him in 24 and phone booth (my favorite show and an ok movie), its also a shame he didn't get to appear in phone booth but I definatly will check out what he is in and if the show / movie's storyline sounds good i'll definatly give it a shot. Kiefer Sutherland is Jack Bauer, o and I almost forgot I've also seen him in the simpsons, another great show and he has a kool voice. Best actor/Terroist killer ever.
  • Wow.

I have not watched as much Keifer Sutherland as he has made far too many things that I simply cannot keep up with it all. However, after only a season and a half of 24 and the movie Phone Booth where he doesn't even make an apperance, he has got to be one of the greatets actors of all time. I could not picture a better detective Jack Bauer in my head and I think Kefier Sutherland was put on this world to play that role. No one plays it better then he does and the work he does on that show is amazing and he should be commended for it.
  • Kiefer is the best action star ever!

Kiefer does such a good job as portraying the character of Jack Bauer in 24. I cant imagine 24 being anywhere near as good as it is now, without him. He is so talented and is great in every role he plays. Kiefer is such a role model to people and will always be one of the all-time greats.
  • Kiefer Sutherland is an actor in many movies, and the hit drama, "24", in which he plays Federal Agent Jack Bauer.

Kiefer Sutherland is brilliant. He is humble, and continues to amaze his audience in his hit drama, "24". He is the executive producer of the show, and is also the main character. His performance is amazing as "Jack Bauer". A few of his other movies include: "Eye for an Eye", "Dark City", "The Sentinal", "A Few Good Men", and many others. In most of his movies, he plays strange characters, but plays them well. He is the son of actor Donald Sutherland (Queen Elizabeth II). One thing I don't like about him is his love life. He has divorced many times only to marry another woman, but hey, what can I do about it?
  • The name Kiefer alone makes him cool...

Kiefer Sutherland: he has five middle names ,he's the only star of 24 to be in every episode since season 1, he's a canadian, he's the highest paid actor in a drama series. that right ther should be enogh to tell you that Kiefer Sutherland is one of my favourite actors. i love 24,and can't wait until he's on the simpsons.this year he won an emmy for Best Actor in a Drama series which was 24, which won an emmy for Best Drama Series among about five more emmys this year. i hope Kiefer can continue to act for a time to come.later.
  • jack bauers the man

the best action star on telvision

you never know what hes gonna do

he plays jack bauer with greatness.

wentworth miller is catching up to him though.

keifer sutherland is a very more expericed acotr though.

bryan grazer does a good job producing the epsides.

yor never gonna know what next for the great jack bauer.

hes gonna have a tough time in chinas prison camp.

i think he is really cool.

i recomend ppl seeing a few good men too.

he plays lt jonathon kendrick in that.

he\'s a litte naive in that role though.

i really like him in the snetinal too.

hes really really an outstanding acotr.

the end lol
  • great actor 24 is such a good show

kiefer sutherland has been acting fora very long time\'
    but within the last few years is when hes gotten the most recognition
    mostly because of the awesome show 24
    he works with the anti terrorist unit and helps fight them
    he never dies
    hes come so close
    hes even faked his death!
    and he always saves the day
    most of the cast of it has been killed off but whether kiefer will die at the end of the series is the mystery
    i can\'t wait for the season premiere

good luck kiefer
    keep up the good work in 24
    you are a really great actor ......... . .. .. . . . . .
< 1 2 3