Kiefer Sutherland

Kiefer Sutherland Fan Reviews (81)

• A really talented actor who should've been a bigger star.

Kiefer ,we can say, lives in his father's shadow. He never really got as big movie roles as Donald. Kiefer's movie career consists of mostly B grade movies. Of course there are some expectations, and in these, he does well.

What changed his career forever was 24, in 2001 which also killed it - after 24, I doubt he'll be able to play anything other than Jack Bauer.

His performance on the show is great. He's an amazing modern day action hero. He's just natural with holding a guy, screaming. Which leads me to his voice, which is super awesome. If anything, he can always be an A-grade voice actor. The only issue with his performance in my opinion is the romantic performance. It's random - sometimes very convincing, but other times, it's lacking. However, I think this is mostly due to his character. In the earlier seasons of 24, he was really good at displaying emotions, but lately, his character's been degraded to the level of a robot, making his acting suffer.

Overall, one of the best male action heroes on tv and cinema, but not quite perfect.
  • Deserves Emmy

Once in a while, you stumble on someone great like Kiefer Sutherland. A great actor is able to transform an average TV show into something more than a TV show. I think Kiefer Sutherland in 24 fits this description.

Know I know that not everyone would agree with me on this but 24 is really not that great of a series...it would be worse without Kiefer Sutherland in it. His acting skills can be summed up in one word - superb. In fact he's so good that I have trouble separating the awesome protagonist from the drunk who went went to jail for drunk driving. To sum it up, without Kiefer Sutherland I'm just not sure if 24 would be as enjoyable as it is.
  • simpply the best

How he pulled of season after season of 24, With such great acting is awsome. He was born for that character.
  • This man is wonderfull,I love him specially his role as Jack Bauer in 24...I think he's the best actor,My favourite of all times...He's been great in every role he has played.He's also really hot;)

This man is wonderfull,I love him specially his role as Jack Bauer in 24...I think he's the best actor,My favourite of all times...He's been great in every role he has played.He's also really hot;)I always want to know more about him,his marriages,his kids,his career and...Does he have a fan site any way?tell us more about him.I don't care wether he'd been in jail,he has done nasty things?he's cute and lovely ...and I've heard that they're going to make a two hour film again with 24 crew,about jack Bauer as a fugitive..It's great the fans will see him again specially in his most fabulous character Jack Bauer
  • He is the man

What a guy ... he surely made 24 a great show. Before I heard of the show , i used to hear my friends rooting for him . after watching the show for few weeks , i could easily see the reason. I have seen one other movie by him , but in this show he seems totally a different actor. Undoubtedly the show has been centered around him , but his role in it and presence has been most watchable and easily likable . Whether it is his handling of criminals and terrorist , or his relation with co-workers or the women in his life ... he rocks .
  • I will always remember Kiefer from The Lost Boys!!

Kiefer Sutherland is really cute. The Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies and it was way before my time. He and the rest of the lost boys looked amazing. The are sexy vampires. Then Lost Boys: The Tribe came out resently and was horrable the lead vampire was Kiefer Sutherland's Brother. He was great to bad ge was not in the oringinal. But Kiefer seems like he is doin really well with 24 eventhough I have neer seen it it seems great. But I believe that he could be a great movie star. He does have a new movie comeing out called Mirrors, hope hes good in it.
  • Its the soul of 24!!!

Kiefer Sutherland what shoul i said about him?
    My dad!!! Kiefer sutherland its a great actor i wantede him to be my dad its an excelent actor The Lost Boyz is awsome and his performance in "Phone Booth" was orignal and talented and The Sentinel was awsome too Kiefer is the face you see it and it has to be Action Movie or Tv show whatever its an excelent actor OMG his so handsome To bed its not my dad if i like an actor is Kiefer Sutherland i recommended to anyone who wants an excelent Tv Show or Movie Excelent...

10/10 :):)
  • best ever

The best
  • Jack Bauer

Great action in 24.
  • THE MAN

There are no words good enough for his acting in this show except THE MAN! Wish there were people in real life who had the instincts & GUTS Jack Bauer shows. 10 star
  • Best action series ever!

I am so excited to here this series is back. Kiefer Sutherland is one of my favorite actors. The show is I think the best I have seen. Well done!
  • Touch

cannot believe how good the second series of Touch is hate having to wait for the next one, is there a box set, loved 24 and never thought I could see Keifer in another role, but this has got so exciting now!
  • Keifer Sutherland is the son of the very talented Donald Sutherland. He is kind of a Canadian so I love him, and I mostly love him because i think he is really really hot.

I love Keifer Sutherland, i think he is really attractive and talented. I think he was a really disturbing hot in A Time to Kill, even though he was like a part of the KKK. i still though he had like a hillbilly type of hot. Still none the less hot. I have always had a thing for older guys and he definatly fits the type of guys that i love love love! ! !
    He is kind of a bad boy too. Not like the 'I'm gonna shoot you mother f****r! !" but the one that acts kind of bad but won't shoot you... It's kind of hard to explain, but I know what i mean.
    Anyways i think he is talented and hot to boot.
  • Kiefer is just perfect! Need I say more?!

I have adored Kiefer for more than 15 years now. I love all of his movies. Even the ones where he is the bad guy. How could you not love that voice!!!! So sexy! I wish I could meet him one day. I look forward to his show \\\'24\\\' and any new movies! Because I will be watching!
    And I bet living in Montana is wonderful! I would move there in a second! I have always loved Montana!!! What a beautiful state!
  • Kiefer is the greatest actor i have ever seen. He "is" 24. Kiefer has the sexist voices ever and I absolutly love him. Check out my web page on him @ groups.msn.com/kiefer~rocks

The greatest actor ever!! He has stared in about 60 movies/tv. he is very talented and can play a varity of roles. Good guy and Bad guy. I would encourage everyone to see his movies. kiefer Also does the voice overs for FORD commercials. Kiefer is truly a Talented actor.
  • Well he is my hero!!:)

If i could meet anyone in this world it would definately be him. he is the most amaizing actor ever. he makes 24 interesting. if it werent for him Randy Moss would still be my biggest hero!:) All he needs is a gun and he can take care of anything......actualy he doesnt even need a gun:)
  • An amazing and unique actor.

I love Kiefer Sutherland. From the Lost Boys to Flatliners, to 24. He is all together amazing. He has such talent, like his father, and is right where he should be at the top. Id have to say, one of my Favourite Kiefer Movies, is Flatliners. He did a brilliant job. I also love him in 24. I own the first season and am so pround of him ( hehe). GO KIEFER!
  • I have seen Keifer in several movies and his voice just is the greatest. He's a smoothe, very smoothe talking young man and very handsome. While he has "boyish" charm, he is quite sexy even when he's not trying to be. He is very talented,like his f

7.9
    I have seen Keifer in many movies and the one that less of him was shown was Phone Booth. Because his voice is so distinctive, I knew before the walk away scene that it was him. His voice is so sullenly sexy that it is very hard to mistake with anyone elses. I don't watch his project "24" very much but the parts that I have seen, he is portrayed as pretty much a "renegade" doing whatever it takes to get the job done. I like that.
    He has a "funky" style of dressing, it's okay. I'm hooked on
    him.
  • Yaaaaaaayyyyy Kiefer

Kiefer Sutherland . His birth name being : Kiefer William Frederick George Rufus Sutherland . I personaly love this man . He is such a good actor especially in drama . I have three favorite movies he was in : Lost boys , and , Young guns , and , young guns II . They were both so good I couldnt possbly choose between them . I mean lost boys was dramatic but young guns was classic and hooked me right from the beginning . This man is such a great actor and i hope that he wins many more awards.
  • Hard working and commited

Playing in over seventy movies must mean a lot, especially when you come from an artistic family, like Kiefer Sutherland. I personally like him a lot in "A Few Good Men", but the role that really put him on top of my list of favorite actors is his appearance on "24".

After winning the Emmy award for his role in the fifth season on this TV show, he finally got to be equal with his father, another Emmy award winner. And I think that it is right that it happened this way. There are actors that go by only by their looks or their strikes of luck, by getting some good parts in famous movies, but Kiefer Sutherland is the living example that hard work and commitment are a must in this industry, as well.
  • 24 wouldn't be any good without him

Jack Bauer cannot be played by anyone else but Kiefer Sutherland. And thats a fact. Only problem is that he whispers whenever he talks so he's extremely hard to understand which kinda sucks sometimes cuz then u gotta turn the volume up really high and then the parts with the music and explosions blow the crap outta ur speakers. Besides that, hes pretty good. I saw him in stand by me and he didnt really look the same as he does now at all. But he was still pretty good in that movie. Thats all i got, 97 words, yay!
  • Good actor!

After his movie career flopped
    Due to his teen roles no longer anymore
    He has found his trademark character
    As Jack Bauer, the CTU federal agent
    Trying to save the world and despite his professional life blossoming
    Jack's personal life has taken a blow
    Due to his wife's death as well as his daughter's estrangement
    I am glad to see him on weekly series tv
    This role was definately made for him
    Glad for Keifer!
  • 24 jack bauer

i love ur movies my favorite is 24
  • Keifer Sutherland = 24

Keifer Sutherland is great in anything he does. But he is even better in 24. He is one of the main reason for the success of the show. He is one of the best actor for tv shows today. Is acting is so realistic and professional it is unreel. Without Jack Bauer the show would be very boring. I can't see anybody else playing the role either. It was made for him or he was born to act in this show. I have never had anybody tell me they didnt like the show which I believe is why FOX renewed it for tw extra years. I hope Keifer stays on because In my personal opinion I don't believe 24 will survive without Jack Bauer
  • Jack Bau.. i mean, Kiefer Sutherland is one of the best actio heroes. Ever.

Kiefer is a great actor, however, by now, as 24's 6th season is starting up, he's just got one role to play. Jack Bauer. And thats not a problem. Because he plays Jack Bauer so brilliantly, I actually mistake Kiefer's name, and call him Jack.

Hes perfect. He knows how to be romantic. How to be an action hero. How to handle drama. How to cry, how to smile, how to WHATEVER. Give Kiefer something, he'll make the best out of it.

Kiefer is one of the best actors, NOT only on TV. I hope with 24 he wins more emmys. But I also wish his dream will come true, and be the star of a hit-movie. Like...24:the movie?
  • Kiefer Sutherland... need I say more?

Kiefer Sutherland is bringin' some big time action with 24! Which, if you haven't seen 24, I suggest that you should because it is possibly one of the greatest shows of all time. I own all of the seasons out on DVD and they are just perfect to watch on a rainy day, or a day where there's no school. Kiefer makes this show come alive. It's like you are actually there. I constantly find myself thinking ahead through the episodes. Like I can already figure out what his next move is. Kiefer Sutherland is MY HERO!!! and I will never get tired of watching his show... NEVER! I give the show, and Kiefer, two HUGE up on a great job well done! All I have left to say is, Kiefer Sutherland, you are SIMPLY AMAZING!!! ;)
  • great in what ever he does

Keifer sutherland is a great acter i have always enjoyed every thing tthat he has ever been i enjoy watching him week after week in 24 and i love his voice it is so distict the second you hear it you know exaxly who is talking I loved lost boys cowboy way and standbye me you can not get any better then flatliners what a great movie i can not wait to see him on the big screen again he is also very good looking and just gets better with age can we say hot hot hot what a great actor
  • "JACK IS BACK"!!! My fellow Canadian, star of the hit show 24. He has come far from canada to a hit show on fox running for now 6 seasons and running. Started from his debut on THE BAY BOY. Look at him now. Great jump, keep it going boy, god bless you....

Probably the greats Canadian actor i have seen. This guy has it all and that is TALENT, plus the hit show on fox. I think this guy has made a huge difference in TV and for those canadians that want to make a career in acting. I beleive they should make a movie for the hit show 24 but it wouldn't really work. He could be an oscar nominated and winner for best actor. I want to see him make it big not only cause he is canadian but cause this man has got alot of talent that has been shown and should be shown alot more.
  • All I have to say is--Jack Bauer.

Kiefer Sutherland is Jack Bauer. Jack Bauer is Kiefer Sutherland. Does anything else really matter.

I can honestly say that no television actor in the history of television has captured my attention as much as Kiefer has in his role of Jack Bauer on FOX's "24." I have watched a lot of other action/drama/thriller shows and no other actor has been able to make you feel his or her emotions as well as Kiefer does every week. Whether he is being tortured or showing his softer side, Kiefer makes you, the viewer, feel as though you are right there with him in the moment. His role in "24" makes me want to check out some of his older work.
  • A great actor on his own accord.

He really should have been a bigger name. I think people underated him due to his father. He is just so cute. Kinda short, but still good looking. He plays such a great bad guy. For such a nice guy in real life, he can be the best bad guy. I love him in twenty four. He finally plays a normal good guy. His roles are usually off hte wall characters or real evil. Its great that he is finally really getting recogniztion. He was well known and did alot of great roles before, but now with 24 he is more widly known.
< 1 2 3