Kikuko Inoue

Kikuko Inoue Fan Reviews (2)

• Kikuko Inoue is a rreally good japanese voice Actress,, she really has that motherly-soft-voice, mostly when she voiced Queen Ercell In Petite Princess Yucie,.. so that`s why i admire her very much,.. and can`t stop dreaming to meet her in person.

She`s beautiful,kind,intelligent,and the way how she voiced anime,.? o.k. really good,.. mostly when she voiced Queen Ercell Petite Princess Yucie, that`s my favorite character,. she also has such a soft,warm,beautiful voice,.. and her face,.. beautiful. from that day on, i always collecting a pictures of her and print it,or not put it in my facebook,anihub,friendster,yahoo.mail,yahoo messenger. co`z i love her very much!! Advance Happy Birthday Kikuko-san,.. i always dream to meet her in person,.. a MOTHERLY voice. That`s how Kikuko-inoue is, and she`s has the most motherly voice in anime,. she voiced so many because of her cute voice, that`s it.
  • Like Hisakawa Aya,Inoue Kikuko is also one of the great seiyuu's.You definitely want to watch her stuff.It's awesome.

As a seiyuu,and also as a singer (Trust me...she did an amazing version of *Moonlight Densetsu*!),Inoue Kikuko is very talented,and in the same league as the other greats like Aya & Megumi!So,give her roles a listen,as I am sure you will enjoy them as much as everyone else has! :)