Kim Rhodes

Kim Rhodes Fan Reviews (11)

• Kim Rhodes is best known as the mom of twins on "The Suite life of Zack and Cody."

Okay, first off, what happened? When we first saw Kim, she was blonde and hot and wearing jeans and t-shirts. I mean, she really was a hot mom! Over time, she became brunette which was okay, but she also became frumpy and dressed in really bad clothes. Say good-bye to the hot mom. What happened? Did she have a kid off set? I like her. She's funny, she can obviously sing and she's a great actress to play off Dylan and Cole, but I'm so let down by how much she let herself go. Kim, babe, return to the blonde locks at least!
  • empty

I think that she is a great actor and she is really smart. She performs in one of my top 10 shows called The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
  • Kim is great on the Suite Life! She is an awesome character on there!

She'll make a great mommy! I heard she was pregant, sooo good luck!! I love her on the suite life, shes awesome on there! I also love her as a person, shes a great actress and a good role model for children. People should look up to her, not some crazy actress that's making children go nuts!! Lol, now im ranting, but shes still an awesome person. I so look up to her. On TSL, her character is Carry Martian, the single parent of twins Zack and Cody. That's the summery, but oh well!! Anyway, I love Kim Rhodes!!! You'r awesome! Yay! 104 words!
  • She can be funny on TSL, but other times she can be annoying.

7.2
    Kim Rhodes was born in 1969 and she is best known as playing Carey Martin in the hit Disney Channel Original Series, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. She plays their mom. I think her character is pretty funny, but she can be annoying, like in the episode Day Care. She was so annoying in that episode. She was hilarious in Risk it All. I like her hair in Season 3 the best. I think it looks better on her. I've only seen Kim in TSL, and she is a pretty good actress. I hate her singing voice though, and that's why her mark is sorta low.

*Edited on August 4, 2007.
  • Kim plays the realistic, hilarious mom of Dylan and Cole Sprouse on Disney Channel's mega-hit "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody".

One thing that makes "The Suite Life" stand out among some mediocre children's shows is the realistic characters. Yes, I realize that Arwin is not the most realistic character, but the character that stands out the most is Zack and Cody's mom, Carey Martin -- who is played by Kim Rhodes.

Her comedic timing and expressions are priceless, such as in "I Want My Mummy" when we see her expression as she hears the mummy fall from behind. Also, in "Sink or Swim" when she gives Arwin gum to plug up the hole in the pipe, and he chews it instead. She just casually walks away with a hilarious expression that had me cracking up.

I haven't seen a lot of her work, but from what I've seen on "The Suite Life", she does an excellent job of portraying a normal, struggling, single mother trying to raise her kids the best she can.

Hopefully we'll see more from her in the next few years!
  • KIM ROCKS!

Kim Rhodes has an amazing singing voice and looks young for her age. She plays the role of Carey, the mother of Zack and Cody, on my favorite show, "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". She does an exquisite job of playing a single parent of twin teenage boys. In fact, she does it so well it seems as though she has actually lived that way before! Overall, Kim is one of my favorite female actresses and is an outstanding singer. She is perfect for the part of Carey on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Kim is cool!
  • Kim Rhodes was born in Portland, Oregon on June 7, 1969. She currently starrs in Disney's hit series "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody".

kim rhodes is pretty awesome. but i think that her hair really needs help. i mean, it looks awesome and all, of course, but her spiky hair is just. . .2 different.
    but on TSLoZ&C, i still love her. she looks awesome!
    my mom said that "back in the day" she was on a soap opera, and she looked great then and hse sill looks great now. and i must, must, MUST agree w/ her! kim rhodes looks fantastic! she is gorgeous! except for her hair, i don't realyly like it, but it looks good on her.
    overall, kim is fantastic.
  • Kim is good for the part of the twins mother in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

7.7
    Kim does a nice job of playing Carry the twins mother in the suite life of Zack and Cody she is also pretty funny. She is also lucky to be a co star with the very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very hot Ashley Tisdale.
  • Great actress! Hilarious person!

Kim Rhodes plays Carey Martin on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. She is the twin's mom and she is also a singer for the Tipton. Carey is currently single because she broke up with her husband, Kurt and she is often dating in some of the episodes. I think Kim is perfect for this role because she is really funny and she is a great actress. I don't see why anyone doesn't like her because I find her to be really funny! Kim is probably a very nice girl and it would be a pleasure to meet her one day. Keep doing what you're doing Kim!

~Kelly~
  • Kim Rhodes is not a good actress in my opinion.

3.5
    I know that Kim Rhodes may have a lot of fans from her part on the television sitcom "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody". But I am not a fan. When she is acting she does not pull me into the story and I can't believe a word she is saying. She makes me think that maybe she's not cut out for the part!
  • An actress named Kim Rhodes grew up in Portland, Oregon. She has a starring role in The Suit Life of Zack and Cody as Carey Martin. She also appeared in The Lot as Rachel Lipton, and Another World as Cynthia Brooke Harrison (1196 - 1999).

The actress Kim Rhodes grew up in Portland, Oregon, USA. She was born on June 07, 19--. Kim Rhodes attended Southern Oregon State College and earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts(B.F.A) in acting. Also, she has been in various plays including several plays by William Shakespear.

On the other hand, Kim Rhodes appeared in The Suit Life of Zack and Cody as Carey Martin who is the mother of the 12-year old twins. She also work there as the headline singer of the Tipton Hotel. Kim Rhodes also appeared in The Lot as Rachel Lipton and Another World as Cynthia 'Cindy' Brooke Harrison(1996 - 1999).