Kimberlin Brown

Kimberlin Brown Fan Reviews (4)

• Kimberlin Brown does a good evil woman.

Kimberlin Brown, she plays a great she-devil on y&r. You almost would think that she is that way in real life. I tell you I hope to see alot more from her soon. Sheila is the most evil woman that Kimberlin has played, and I would like to see more evil girls played by her someday. Sheila rocks.
  • Kimberlin Brown, portrayer of a character you love to hate.

I must admit that I wasn't familar with Kimberlin's character of the devilish Shelia when she was first on "The Young and the Restless", but watching her in that role these past few months, I think that she is doing a great job in that portrayal. I have also come to the part of loving to hate Shelia. Kimberlin does a superb job of playing the part of psychopathic killer, great at scheming to get what her characters want.

I have to say again that I think that Kimberlin is a talented actress, deserving of any award for daytime soaps for outstanding villan. She is one actress who I would like to see other television work she has done.
  • Before Kimberly Shaw, there was the Sheila Carter; vengeance is her game...can you say EVIL? and clever..Kimberlin is one of the greatest actresses in daytime and is flawless when she is playing a psychopath..she definately deserves another Emmy nominatio

Before Kimberly Shaw, there was the Sheila Carter; vengeance is her game...can you say EVIL? and clever..Kimberlin is one of the greatest actresses in daytime and is flawless when she is playing a psychopath..she definately deserves another Emmy nomination..i was so happy when she returned to Genoa City..i love her!
  • Kimberlin Brown plays the evil Sheila Carter on two soap operas Young and The Restless, and Bold and the Beautiful.

Kimberlin Brown is a very talented actress, she plays the evil role of Sheila Carter on two popular soap opera Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful. She is very creative in her roles as Sheila where she is a very evil and secretive, she plays her role so well and has her fans on the edge of their seats everytime she is seen.