Kimberly Williams-Paisley

Kimberly Williams-Paisley Fan Reviews (10)

• Great woman.

Great actor.Funny. Happy for her and Brad.
  • Kim you are a true 10; good job Brad!

Kim you are a true 10, good job Brad! Well since reviews have to be 100 words long I guess I have to say more. I really only watch "According to Jim" because you are in it, and that Father and the Bride was a great movie that I originally saw when I was I in 5th grade (you were a 10 then too). Anyways I wish the best for you and your family in the future and look forward to anything you do. Damn only 84 words; um I don't know what else to say; lets recap you are a 10, married to Brad Paisley, were amazing in Father of the Bride and I wish you and your family the best in the future.
  • why??

I remember first seeing her in the "Father of the Bride" movies, I was hooked after that. An now she's the sexy sister on "According To Jim". I saw the first episode of the new season and she wasnt in the opening, what gives? I mean I love her acting, but she was underated on the show.I hope that she not gone from the show. Brad Paisley is a lucky man to have her. If Brad doesn't take care of her, i'll take her off his hands.I saw in People magazine that she was one of the top 10 most beautiful women in the world. You go girl.
  • empty

I agree with those who feel that Kimberly is severely underrated. She really destroys many of the so called "it" girls, yet when you bring up her name to most they rarely have even heard of her. Sad. Oh well, I appreciate you Kim!
  • empty

• Kimberly Williams is so sexy.

I really don't know about her movies or shows, I just know her as the sexier sister on "According To Jim". That's really the only reason I like her, I mean, don't get me wrong, I love her acting, she should be bigger, and she will be bigger in a couple of years. I just have the biggest crush on her. Brad Paisley, please take care of her. If Brad doesn't take care of her, somebody else will, because she is so hot. She should be one of those women on E! everyday and in the People magazine as one of the top 10 most beautful women in the world. I'll put her over Lindsay Lohan!
  • hot hot hot

well what can u say about kim! she is married to brad paisley who is a very good looking man.
    kimberly plays dana on according to jim who is cherlys sister.
    kimberly married brad on March 15, 2003 in a surprise wedding where the guest where there for a rehearsal and when kimberly shed the coat she had on and was wearing a wedding dress.
    she appears in 2 video clips of brad which are "little moments and I'm Gonna Miss Her"
  • Brad Paisley is one lucky man.

Not only is Kimberly Williams-Paisley incredabily beautiful but she is also an amazing actress, her character Dana in According to Jim is really funny, I have also seen the father of the bride movies and she was great in them, Brad Paisley sure is one lucky man to have such a beautiful wife.
  • I love Kimberly Williams-Paisley, and I don't think she gets enough credit for her work.

I love Kimberly Williams-Paisley, and I don't think she gets enough credit for her work. I think she is gorgeous and hilarious, and I love to watch anything she's in. Both 'Father of the Bride' movies did well, and 'According to Jim' does well, yet no one ever gives her enough credit. I'm very interested in her work and her life, and I think that her and Brad make an adorable couple. I hope that they do something together in the future. I know she's been in his music videos, but he's a good actor and should work with her more often.
  • She looks great in her movie "Father of the bride" and "Lucky 7".

Kimberly Williams had great roles and great acting. Her role in According To Jim is good because she gets to irritate Jim which is good for everyone. All I can say is she has Crazy Eyes. In her appearances with close-ups, dont look at her crazy eyes. I dont see her anymore in TV shows. Thats so sad. :(