Kirby Morrow

Kirby Morrow Fan Reviews (11)

• I'll do admit, he's a good voice actor, but why does he keeps getting most of the main roles and a few lead roles?

Kirby Morrow is good when it comes down to voice as Miroku, Van Fanel, Rey, and a few others. But as Goku, no, no, no, no, & no. I'm so sorry for all of you Kirby Morrow fans but voicing as Goku is out of character. He did have the goofy speeches right & the calmness, but the tone for his action & as Super Saiyan 3 Goku was not that good. Goku was not the only good role he had, Hot Shot from Transformers Cybertron he voiced didn't turned out that well. Okay, maybe young he's got right, but it doesn't sound that cool.
  • Wow

Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku Goku
  • Need help. Please read... Somebody.

Miroku is probably the greatest character in the world, and, oddly enough, is the only person I know Kirby Morrow as... Heh... Well, anyway, does anybody have his e-mail address? Because if you do, I need it! I've got the letter all planned out. If you do have it, could you please e-mail me at wolfpackgrrl@yahoo.com? Thanks! Um... This thing has to be a hundred words, right? Dang, that's too long. We love you Kirby! Dang, that's the fan girl side of me, sorry about that... Miroku is really funny, though, gropes Sango too much... Dum De Dum De Dum! There! That's a hundred!
  • One good actor!

I like this guy. He stars his voice in many of my favorite animes. I think he is very underated and i love his character in Dragonball Z. I also love him in Inuyasha because i founbd out he actually plays a part in that show and i love to watch that show. I also love Dragonball Z and Goku is one of my favorite characters. This person has also stared in many other shows and i'm proud to hear this guy even though they make Goku sound like an idiot sometimes. All in all i think this is a very good actor.
  • Great actor for anime/cartoons.

I'm not sure if Kirby Morrow has any roles in anything other than cartoons and stuff, but I think I'd like to see him more involved in movies and other TV shows, not just anime or cartoons this time though. He also does a great job in the shows he already stars in though; his character always seems to be more sullen and serious. Maybe that's just how he is in real life, so that's why he does such a good job while recording for the shows. He really brings out the character in the roll he's playing. He also does a great job in partnership with Kelly Sheridan, definitely!
  • only know him for doing the voice of Miroku, but hey, I love him for it!

Kirby Morrow has a VERY good voice. He can give out the expressions and emotions of a character with what seems like little effort. Now that's something! He plays Miroku of Inuyasha in the English dub, and I just love his voice. He obviously has a sense of humor, seeing as he's playing the voice of a lecherous, perverted monk. He can also be very serious at times, as Miroku, but it won't last for long, as Miroku just can't keep his hands off the ladies that just happen pass by. I love Miroku's sensitive side when it comes to Sango, though ^^. Kirby Morrow, I salute you.
  • Have a look at all the characters he's done!

This guy's voice acting is awesome. He has such a soothing, trust inspiring voice. I am still amazed by his range! To go from the stalwart (sp?) upstanding Scott Summer/ Cyclops to the lecherous monk Mirokou (sp?) and do so, so very convincingly!? It is amazing! Usually when an individual does such a well known character as X-Men's Cyclops they are type cast for quite a long while. But not Kirby Morrow! He has transitioned into a variety of new roles beautifully! I may always long for the return of Xmen Evolution but I find myself happy to see Morrow in such an awesome role!
  • Kirby Morrow is a talented voice actor who is well known for doing the voice of one of inuyasha's best characters, the perverted, Miroku.

I think Kirby Morrow is an excellent voice actor. I believe he does a good job with Miroku from inuyasha and really brings out miroku's character. I dont think anyone else could have done miroku half as well as he did. I also love his roles in Escaflowne:the movie and in Megaman:NT Warrior. I think he is a very talented voice actor and can go really far doing animated voices. I think he should continue voice acting because he is really good at portraying the characters he plays, like the perverted miroku. Like i said before, I don't think anyone could do characters like miroku like he does.
  • the master of voice acting

Kirby is one of my favorite voice actors, His voice in Dragonballz (Goku} really shot me, he has being in a anime shows including inuyasha playning Miroku, Yvon of the yukon and he also plays Goku from Dragonballz(eps.144+ in ocean dub)
    he has performing many shows from ytv and cartoonetwork.
  • hey i think hes a great person gd sense of humor do u think there will ever b a dragon ball z film my son is a great fan of his he enjoys playin his dragon ball z computer games .

hey this guy deserves a score of 10 off us hes just the best respected guy who happens to play goku a great fighter.my son only ever uses him or gohan in his games maybe sum of u have got them budokai 2 and 3 he has u should try them gd graphics 2.
  • If you've never heard of Kirby Morrow, or heard him period, you must have been hiding in a cave your entire life. Best known for his womanizing role as Miroku the monk on "Inu-Yasha", he's not too far from the same in reality.

If you've never heard of Kirby Morrow, or heard him period, you must have been hiding in a cave your entire life. Best known for his womanizing role as Miroku the monk on "Inu-Yasha", he's not too far from the same in reality. Flirtacious and funny, Kirby's one of the top masters of animated film voice acting in America, despite living in Vancouver, Canada. He's wild, crazy, and somes a bit over the top, and that's just in his roles! In person he's just as crazy as Goku, except he doesn't scream all the time. But there's a softer side to Kirby that makes him all the more irresistible to talk to and love and hug to death. He can portray just about every emotion to a "T" and leaves you wanting more everytime. From roles such as the anti-social Trowa Barton of "Gundam Wing" and Van Fanel of "Escaflowne", to the wild Goku of "Dragonball Z" and Michaelangelo of "Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles", he can nail them all. But he can also been seen as a great actor on screen as well in some very popular shows such as Outer Limits and StarGate: SG1, and even a movie called "Avalanche Alley" (despite being such a B movie, Kirby played his part as a skeevy snowboarder very well). A total babe and great person, Kirby's on my list of favorites and should soon be on yours!