Kirk Fogg

Kirk Fogg Fan Reviews (2)

• I love Kirk Fogg so very much. Kirk is so Hot, Sweet, Sexy, Gorgeous and Scrumdidilyumptious. Kirk has a sexy voice. When I first heard it I knew that I had no choice. Kirk looks so hot in blue jeans but he looks sexy in shorts. Kirk is an Angel.

Kirk is the love of my life. I really wish that I was Kirk's wife. I really don't care what all of you say about Kirk I love him and I always will no matter what. Kirk is so cool. Kirk Fogg is my Angel, God and King. To me he is my everything.

Here is a song that I wrote just for Kirk Fogg.
    Kirk is so sweet
    Kirk is so sweet
    Kirk is the sweetest one I know
    He's the one with that sweet golden glow
    Kirk is the sweetest one I know.

Kirk is the sweetest one on Legends of the Hidden Temple.
  • People you wish would just shut up - Kirk Fogg.

I am just returning to watching Legends on NICK GAS. I used to watch it when I was a kid, but I'm just now realizing how annoying this guy is. Dee Baker is a far better actor. Much of the show, Kirk does not stop talking and acts like a major doofus and camera hog. In one episode, he was almost the victim of a camera hit-and-run. Kirk was on Veronica Mars? Perhaps I need to check this out.