Kirstie Alley

Kirstie Alley Fan Reviews (10)

• mac78

Say young lady stay the way you want to,been following you as you were on TV and movies you look great I still love you .as a GG Pa McWilliams
  • She is funny as hell.

Great person. Leave her alone about her weight . Love her on dancing.
  • A great actress.

I love Kirstie Alley so much. She is such a great actress and she is also a great role model. She always makes me laugh. I loved her character in "It Takes Two," the movie she starred in with the Olsen Twins. She was hilarious, and she was so kind to those kids she looked after. I also saw her in "Toothless," and she was very funny in that movie. She made lots of friends in that movie.

I just adore Kirstie Alley. She always makes me smile with her jokes. I hope to see her in a lot more awesome movies.
  • I really liked you when you were on Cheers because I thought you had a cute nobby nose and used to make me laugh a lot.

I am a big fan of yours. I have watched and taped every episode with you as Rebecca Howe in Cheers from 1987-1993.

I am living in a residential house because I have Aspergers Syndrome, which means I get stuck on magpies, I have been watching Cheers with family and friends.

I would like to meet you for a cake and a hot chocolate one day.
  • Great actress!

I remember seeing Kirstie Alley in lots of movies (like 'It Takes Two') when I was a little kid. I didn't really know what to think. After all, I was just a kid and I didn't really care about things like that. I only thought about how entertaining the movie was.

Anyway, that aside, as I grew older, I started watching some reruns of 'Cheers'. I thought it was such a funny show, and I thought Kirstie was a good actress. I also saw her in a few movies here and there, and then in her recent show, Fat Actress.

I thought it was quite entertaining, but unfortunately, it only lasted six episodes. I think if a network gives Kirstie a good show/script, she'll do wonders.
  • Kirstie Alley - a beautiful woman, and talented actress!

Kirstie Alley is sooo fabulous! I can't believe she is over 50 years old!!
    I first discovered her in "Cheers", then the "Guess who's talking..." movies became my favourites! I love her voice, and her look. When she laughs or cries, I roll around on the floor laughing. She has a way of crying that is hilarious!
    Even when she gained alot of weight she looked at it with a sence of humour. And she made her weight-loss public. I think she managed to do that in a very good way.
    She is an excellent actress, I hope she'll stick around for another 50 years!
  • In summary Kirstie is first class! I love watching her in movies and she is a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the great work.

Kirstie has always been a favorite of mine. I like her down-to-earth attitute. She has so much class and alot of confidence even when she is going through tough times. I have also of respect for her. I wish other celebrities could follow her lead. I would rate Kirstie as an 11+. I love her movies and her acting skills. Very entertaining!!
  • Kirstie, come back!

I grew up watching cheers and introduced Kirstie to my 12 year old daughter with the ---Look Who's Talking--- movies. For obvious moral reasons, we could not 'follow' Fat Actress (Rated), although, we did watch 1 or 2 episodes. We also have faithfully followed Kirstie's weightloss progress. Brilliant comeback plan and we hope to see her in an 'A' flick or another sitcom hit! By the way, she looks fabulous for 50+! Great job, Kirstie! You do well in family oriented film! Hopefully Twentieth Century Fox, Columbia Pictures, or the like will swoop you up!
  • Kirstie Alley on Fat Actress

The fact the Kirstie Alley had the guts to do the show is enough right there to prove how great she is. She is so funny! And she and Brenda Hampton thought of Fat Actress and that is genius. To think of something so clever and original and so real is so cool! Kirstie has always been a great actress in whatever she has done and became a household name. But Fat Actress for me is what really made her shine in my eyes. While you are laughing at what she is doing on the show you want to feel bad for her at the same time. I can quote so much of the show because she has such an impact with what she does. “You’re soooooooooo mean!!!! As she twirls her fingers from the episode “Cry Baby McGuire” was so funny. It is stuff like that, that makes Kirstie such a great actress. She is defiantly on my top of my list of actresses
  • I love Kirstie Alley. Since the first time I seen her on TV she has been my most favorite actress.

Ever since I first saw her in Star Trek II, Kirstie Alley has been my favorite actress. I love her acting. I dont care what publicity says about her. She will always be my favorite. I love her hair and her style. I can hardly wait to see her in her next movie.