Kristanna Loken

Kristanna Loken Fan Reviews (2)

• One special Lady!

I'm giving Kristanna Loken a 10 because shew is turly one special lady. she is a hot woman who admitted that she dated both men anbd women. she is quite special in every from her talent to her sex appeal. I happen to love this actress. I even wrote her a fan letter. so she dates both men and women. She not that bad. She is terrific. she is one of the sexiest women on the big screen today. appearing on "the L-Word" is a major challenge for Kristanna. I really love her very much and I can't wait what she does next.
  • Kristanna Loken is obviously most known for her role as T-X in Terminator 3.

Kristanna Loken is an actress that has great potential to be superstar in Hollywood because he has the talent and beauty. Even though playing the role of T-X in Terminator 3 was her breakout performance or notable role, she really has not any other notable roles yet, but this is why I am depicting her as a great potential superstar because she definitely seems to have the talent even though she had three to five lines in Terminator 3. She will have her chance to prove to audiences, critics and big studios in the new T.V. series on Sci-Fi Channel called “Painkiller Jane” that she can handle the big roles in big blockbusters films. One example is the potential success of the movie releasing in August 2007, “In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale” that stars some pretty big names such as Jason Statham, Ray Liotta, Leelee Sobieski and Burt Reynolds even though she is not a lead role. Altough video games converted into movies have never faired very well in the theaters. The last movie that she starred that was based on a video game was BloodRayne, which was a dud. She justs needs a good role to truly breakout. Also, she has been starring in a lot of science fiction roles recently. Overall, Kristanna Loken is a good actress that is talented with yet to prove something, and she is beautiful.