Kristen Bell

Forums: Kristen Bell Board: What will she do now?

Usethin

[1]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 6
    I haven't found news about what will be the next move on her carreer, anyone knows?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pipinowns

[2]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    She's been doing a lot of movies lately. Also a Veronica Mars movie is supposedly in the works.

Also according to Beeman's Blog she is working on a Pilot:

"Sadly – as of this episode Kristen Bell departs the show – we loved having her here. She is a pro and an all-around good egg. The scene where Sylar burns her body was her last scene in the series - but I actually directed her on her last day of shooting. This was the scene at the rental car dealership from episode 10. When we wrapped that scene the Assistant Director announced that Kristen was finished in the series. There was a huge round of applause and weepy eyes all around. Tim Kring and Kristen had explored keeping her around longer – and I know Kristen wanted to come back. There were potential storylines about pregnancies and babies…. But the truth is she has a very busy career with a lot of feature films, pilots and much else in the works. We had no official contract with her – and she couldn't commit to exactly when she could return. And so it was decided that this would be the most exciting way to end her character. She will be missed."

eMetiB_101

[3]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 36
    pipinowns wrote:
    And so it was decided that this would be the most exciting way to end her character. She will be missed.

She will indeed be missed, but I hardly think that was the most exiting way to end her character... it was the most idiotic way to end a character that I've ever witnessed! They should have left KB's departure as open ended (as was originally promised)... when Hero teleported her away she should have been dropped on an island by her self and sylar transported somewhere completely different... we should have been left wondering what would happen to Elle in the closing scenes of that episode... sure there may have never been another opportunity for KB to return to the show due to her busy schedule, but why on earth would you close a door so permanently and tightly that there can be no turning back (other than a very lame jump the shark moment or flashback). Seriously, I think Kring has lost the plot! I doubt Heroes will ever return its season 1 greatness.

I'd love to know what pilot Kristen was working on and especially if she will be staring in the show should it be picked up. As much as I love watching her movies, I really wish she would get her own TV show again... I miss Veronica Mars most of all. Hopefully they will get around to making the VM movie in the near future... that I would very much like to see.

pipinowns

[4]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 8
    eMetiB_101 wrote:
    pipinowns wrote:
    And so it was decided that this would be the most exciting way to end her character. She will be missed.

She will indeed be missed, but I hardly think that was the most exiting way to end her character... it was the most idiotic way to end a character that I've ever witnessed! They should have left KB's departure as open ended (as was originally promised)... when Hero teleported her away she should have been dropped on an island by her self and sylar transported somewhere completely different... we should have been left wondering what would happen to Elle in the closing scenes of that episode... sure there may have never been another opportunity for KB to return to the show due to her busy schedule, but why on earth would you close a door so permanently and tightly that there can be no turning back (other than a very lame jump the shark moment or flashback). Seriously, I think Kring has lost the plot! I doubt Heroes will ever return its season 1 greatness.

I'd love to know what pilot Kristen was working on and especially if she will be staring in the show should it be picked up. As much as I love watching her movies, I really wish she would get her own TV show again... I miss Veronica Mars most of all. Hopefully they will get around to making the VM movie in the near future... that I would very much like to see.

I thought a better death would of been Sylar turning her into gold.

Danish_from_BG

[5]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 3
    I miss her in Heroes. The series is not so interesting to me without her character and without Kristen's talent. I miss Veronica Mars too I almost cry on the last scene

eMetiB_101

[6]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 36
    A Veronica Mars movie!!!!
    It's not a case of if, just when... and I can't wait!

GossipGirlFANxx

[7]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 14
    I was shocked to see Elle dead. I wish she could have stayed, Kristen is an amazing actress!

alirk

[8]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 22
    I would really love to see her on more. I think she is a great actress & I don't see her on stuff nearly enuf!