Kristin Adams

Kristin Adams Fan Reviews (6)

• She was a good host for her first few episodes, but she lost it after that.

4.6
    Kristin Holt started Cheat with the GTA: San Andreas for PS2 episode. She had it good a few episodes later, but the later episodes she went and lost it. She had a terrible taste in jokes, horrible catchphrases, her cheat and walkthrough strategies are extremely unclear, horrible taste in "on set" clothes, and she'll even make a joke that's offensive to just about anybody. Overall, Kristin Holt is not a good example of a good TV host to me. Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb may have a little harsh humor in X-Play, but at least they don't even try to offend anybody.
  • Such a bueatiful woman..and she has a great smile too.

Man is Kristin Holt sexy. She has looks a bueatiful body, a good smile, a nice sense of humor, and her own show =)! At first I was mad because I thought that Cheat! ended but then I found out it was just on Hiatus. But I read that there will be more episodes and that we need to send in Viewer Request so they'll be new episodes. Im gonna send one in just so I can see her pretty face and big smile again!!
  • Kristin I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Kristin Holt is beautiful woman who is respected by millions of viewers. She is very energetic, she has a huge sense of humor, and she has a black belt in karate. she loved by me personally and i hope to join the G4 Family with her.

I love u Kristin will u be my friend i would enjoy it. i love u so much that if love were an ocean, that ocean would never end. I watch Cheat! E3, XBOX 360 Countdown, and the best of California just for u. I listen to Stanger Days just to here your beautiful voice. i love W2LA

Sincerely BackyardJedi
    Email me at Spankyleap@bellsouth.net
  • One of many perfect examples of how the American public cares more about looks than substance.

After admitting that she “signed her life away” to the creators of American Idol when she tried out during its first few seasons, Kristin Holt has found an even better way to make a complete fool of herself: By hosting a video game show called “Cheat” on G4. Never could the girl look or be more out of place. The show’s concept itself is fine, and with any other host, I might appreciate it more, however…Kristin Holt is one of the biggest posers on the planet. Honestly, has the girl ever picked up a controller in her life? Looks are not enough to gain someone’s respect (that is, not if that person's respect is worth having), and it is only a matter of time before more people understand that fact as well.
  • Well,Kristin Holt is a person with substance.

She is my personal favorite hostess of a show. Why? She has a beautiful smile and hopefully also has a good-natured personality despite saying and I quote:"Well that's because he's one bad Mutha Fu@#a"from" Cheat! Like the way she looks too. And is charming. And I never knew she was in American Idol. But that show is pathetic. And about that smile, that's the big reason I like her so much.So beautiful.
  • She get's off just because of her looks.

5.5
    I don't see how she's the host of Cheat. For me, the host on the G4 television shows have to be a true gamer. Kristin Holt however is not a gamer.

I believe she's managed to remain host just because G4 is trying to keep some Eye candy. That's about all she is, nothing more. Don't get me wrong, she's not a bad host, she does give some pretty good info, but she doesn't have the same passion that all the other hosts have.