Kristin Davis

Kristin Davis Fan Reviews (6)

• She's very hot!

I recent saw the film "Deck the Halls" and I review the movie for another website and I didn't like the movie. the only thing I like about this movie is an actress name Kristin Davis. I didn't see "Sex and the City" much and my favoirte city girl is Davis. I love her. she is very gorgeous and I'm in love with her. she is good looking and I'm looking forward in seeing her again both on televsion and on the big screen. Davis has my attention and when she apperars again, I will be a very happy man.
  • She is "in one word" adorable!

She is "in one word" adorable! Kristin Davis is a truly a godess who i came up against in such different roles in various sitcoms and i love her since! When she came in a leading role in "Sex & the City", i become so happy for her because she truly deserves wide-ranging leading roles!

Her talent, her mimics and her looks are the true pathfinder for her to her late stardom! I may come as over-rating but in every word i say, i am right in my heart! I hope she made a such a big break and become a hollywood star!
  • Incredible. I love her to pieces.

Kristin Davis is incredible. I love her in anything she does. Charlotte is a great character. Kristin was Great on Friends, Will & Grace and even Seinfeld. She was hilarious and gorgeous in all of them. Shes one of the most underated actresses today. She should be ecnowledged more and deffinitly consider doing another tv show instead of movies. I like her on Television better.
  • Kristin Davis has proven herself as a talented and versatile actress. Kristin starred in Sex and the City. Davis portrays Charlotte York, extremely intelligent art dealer who constantly struggles with her inhibitions.

I love Kristin Davis. She is one of those actresses that need that one role that will make her a household name.

Kristin Davis is most famous for playing the role of Charlotte York.

Charlotte is an art dealer with a Connecticut blue-blooded upbringing.

She is the most conservative and traditional of the group, the one who places the most emphasis on emotional love as opposed to lust, and is always searching for her "knight in shining armor.

Often scoffing at the lewder, more libertine antics that the show presents in her own way,

Charlotte presents a more straightforward attitude about relationships, usually based around "the rules" of love and dating.

I love her role so much beacause i'd love to be that smart ans so intellectual and because that role reminds me so much of my self.
  • This lady is underrated. Why?

If you ever have doubted the abilities of Ms. Davis, please stop. NOW! I was a faithful fan of Sex and the City, and the biggest reason was the vast abilities of Kristin Davis. As the only single gal of the four in real life, I thought she brought a true life perspective of the battles that single women in New York face every day. And I think that carried over to Charlotte York, and she was the socialite that you could relate to, no matter what your social class was. In this world of instant gratification, Charlotte was a reminder that true love still does exist, and heartbreak is a very real consideration of relationships.
  • Not only does she not get enough credit for her talent, but her beauty too!

Kristin Davis has recently starred in the movies Houseboat (2005) playing the role of Ann, and Sellevision (2006). Kristin Davis has also featured in many movies such as The Shaggy Dog (2005), The Adventures of Shark Boy & Lava Girl in 3-D (2005), and The Winning Season (2004). Some of Kristin Davis's early movie break throughs were in Doom Asylum (1987) playing the role of Jane, N.Y.P.D. Mounted (1991), Nine Months (1995) as Tennis Attendant, and Alien Nation: Body and Soul (1995) as Karina Tivoli.