Kristin Herrera

Kristin Herrera Fan Reviews (18)

• She is okay.

She is a really good actress and has been on alot of shows and has guest starred. Her acting on Zoey 101 was really and I liked it alot. I wish she could be still in Zoey 101 but she isn't I wonder why. It would be really good if she still would be in seasons 2, 3 and 4 and see what she would be up too. I wish that I could meet her and get her autograph. She is talented and a great voice and too bad they took her off of Zoey 101 that really stinks but the show is still good without her too.
  • I haven't seen much from her...

7.8
    Kristin Herrera was on the first season of Zoey 101, and only the first season. She played Dana Cruz, Zoey and Nicole's roommate. I haven't seen much from her on Zoey 101 because I didn't see all of the first season's episodes. Her character was alright, and her acting was just above average. I gave her a 7.8 because I haven't seen much from her and her acting is, like I said, just above average. I liked Nicole and Quinn a lot better than Dana, so I'm not too mad she was only on the first season. She isn't the prettiest girl, but she is kinda good-looking.
  • Talented.

Kristin Hererra is a really talented teenager, who does not have enough roles! Amazingly enough, the only show I have seen her on is the hit Nick show Zoey 101, the show about the teenage show about a boarding school in America with all different characters and personalaties. In the show Zoey 101, she is only in for 1 season which I think is a huge mistake as her character - Dana was an amazingly good character and very intresting. I'm sure that she could be a really versatile actress if she stars in something else. Give her another show!!
  • Kristin Herrera is a gorgeous girl and a fantastic actor. She brings life to any part she plays.

Kristin has been many television shows, some shows include the 2 hit shows E.R. and 7th heaven. She is most reckognized for her role as Dana Cruz on Nickelodeon's Zoey 101. Kristin brings life to any role she plays. She can be mean and tough as one character and sweet and innocent as another. Kristin is truly one of America's future television stars. Her performance on Zoey 101 is nothing less that amazing. She portrays her character in the best way possible. There is no doubt that in the near future this young actress will be making covers of magazine's worldwide.
  • She's awesome!

Kristen Herrara playe one of my favorite characters on Zoey 101, Dana Cruz. She was such a good actress when playing this part. She seems like a really sweet person and I hope to see alot more from her on tv. No I don't hope. I know I will see more of her because she's such a good actress. =)
  • (passes out)

What the flippin' **** were they THINKING taking Dana off of Zoey 101? Dana was the only character worth appreciating on that show. She was very hot and cool. Why take her off? That is just not right at all. Please put her back on the show. She is so HOT!
  • the hottest prettiest chick in da whole world

i htought of so may other chicks being hot but wen i saw kristin my mind got blown and damn shes the most talented and hottest chick in da world. no chick is as hot as her. man kristin herrera rocks!!!!! i lover her sooo much shes da prettiest eva.
  • man she is hot[im i dreaming pinch me ]Like any teenager, Kristin loves shopping, movies and makeover nights with the gang. But Kristin is not just your average girlie-girl by any means. She also has an extremely athletic side, which can partly be attribu

yeah what he said shei very hot an talented and pretty and hot and nice and gorgeous and did i mention hot,Possessing a unique combination of girl-next-door charm and sultry beauty, Latin stunner Kristin Herrera is poised to be the next teen sensation. She is best known for her starring role as Dana in the first season of Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101" with Jamie-Lynn Spears.Born in the Los Angeles area, Kristin caught the acting bug at an early age. She started booking commercials at the tender age of six and enjoyed a steady stream of commercial work for the next five years. After performing in a play with her longtime childhood friend Brenda Song at age nine, Kristin was motivated to take her acting career to the theatrical level. The two girls remain tight as sisters and although they are of the same generation, Kristin cites Brenda as her mentor and attributes much of her success to her.

• HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

O.K Kristin Herrera...Where to start??? Kristin is so BEAUTIFUL its like she was sent from heaven...When you're watching ZOEY 101 you can never catch the plot of any episode because whenever Kristin walks or skates onto the screen the focus shifts from Zoey (Jamie-Lynn Spears)straight to Kristin...I LOVE YOU KRISTIN!!!!!!!!
  • hey all ya' kristin fans out their!!!i agree, she is like the hottest chick in history.I watch there shows every weekend and i never get bored, because when you watch it so much you get so connected to the characters and cause you get distracted cause she

hey all ya' kristin fans out their!!!i agree, she is like the hottest chick in history.I watch there shows every weekend and i never get bored, because when you watch it so much you get so connected to the characters and cause you get distracted cause shes so sexy!!!!if she comes to new zealand,shes gotta give me a holla.

yours sincerely STUUDD!
  • shes so cool.She is likle so pretty.Hopefully noone ever known that for life.Her hair makes her looks beautiful and I wish I can just meet her.But Zoey is the third priesttiest because nichole is one of hte pretty ones.Theyre young girls and they hae went

shes so cool.She is likle so pretty.Hopefully noone ever known that for life.Her hair makes her looks beautiful and I wish I can just meet her.But Zoey is the third priesttiest because nichole is one of hte pretty ones.Theyre young girls and they have went through theyre "period"! lol..dana looks like she already gotten hers..shes already 15 and you know Im not suppose to tell this but Im just saying because ts why shes soo entirley meet..anyway..i want to tell how this is my favorite show and i love seeing it every week and it makes me laugh and all
  • Brilliant I think shes a great actor and mi bro thinks shes nice looking. She should chat 2 me on clemencar_79@hotmail.com mi names maria.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz email me dena im such a massive fan im 8 and plz i think ure actings amazing and i love ure show. dena if u see dis email me plzzz i would love 2 get in contact wif u. Ure my idol and to meet you would truly be a dream come true.
  • She is perfect! She is so much more talented then everyone on Zoey 101. She was the only reason why I watched all the episodes of Zoey 101. I have been waiting to see her on 7th Heaven. Keep it strong Kristin!

She is perfect! Defenetly one of the hottest girls on the planet! She is so much more talented then everyone on Zoey 101. She was the only reason why I watched all the episodes of Zoey 101. I have been waiting to see her on 7th Heaven. Keep it strong Kristin!
  • So SEXY!!!

Kristin Herrera is so fine, hot, sexy, smokin, gorgeous,a$s spankable, whatever you wanna call her. She is by far one of the hottest girls on the planet. She should step away from "Zoey 101" and get her own show. She is ao much hooter than all the other girls on that show. I Love U KRISTIN!!!
  • One of the best characters on Zoey 101!

On Zoey 101, Kristin Herrera plays Dana Cruz, a sassy, tough girl. That was my impression of her in real life, too. Kristin is a great actress. Not many people could do a role like Dana very easily, and Kristin can. She may appear sassy and rude but don't let that get in the way of liking her as an actress. I know that one day Kristin will be a huge star, and it's sad that she is leaving Zoey 101, but she will be a big star-- Zoey or no Zoey.
  • Kristin Herrera has a myspace website

Kristin Herrera\'s myspace is www.myspace.com/kristen_herrera she mispelled to make people think it isn\'t hers! Kristin has a lot of pictures on her website......she has friends.......that she doesn\'t even know also.....if we join we would know her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................................................................................................................................................................................she has so many stuff on her website there are lots of stuff like pictures, information about herself and more..............this is not a fake website of Kristin Herrera, it\'s the real website!!!!!11
  • Kristin Herrera is gorgeous and very talented!

This is j_warrior here and I just wanted to say that Kristin Herrera is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen and She is also very talented. She love sports and I think that makes her even more greater. Well thats all I have to say.

I LOVE KRISIN!