Kristin Kreuk

Kristin Kreuk Fan Reviews (67)

• love boom

Hows it being with ur crew guy Eric the boom guy.
  • Beast and the Beast

With her there, where is the beauty??????????

Most over rated actress ever
  • Most abhored heroine ever

I am so happy that I got to see Smallville on DVD so that I could fast forward wherever this lady used to come. Just couold not stand her. She was supposed to be a loveable character but actually one gets to hate her.

Initially I thought that the writer wants everybody to hate her because apart from the abnoxious expressions she used to give, at many places the writer made it very clear that she was a bitch from inside; even the flashes which Jimmy saw showed her to be a two timer using everybody openly over there in 1940's and frankly, she used everybody in small ville from Season 1 to 6. Using chloe and also accusing her, misusing her powers where she got. She approached Lex herself, and infact even when she entered into partnership with Lex, she was the only one subscribing to Lex's way of handling situations. Her leg got broken, and she broke up with Clarke immediately. She even tried to open confidential files of Chloe to know about Clarke, and even the way she came to know about Clarke's secret was something that a sincere friend would have never ever done.

I personally feel that the writer at the last moment decided to change the character from negative to positive by bringing her back in season 8 and GOING out of the way to make her come up with two sentences to make her a hero;-

Clarke who never ever thought of taking anyone's life decided to take Chloe's life in Season 8, and this owas only done to let Lana stop him from doing was a major flaw in the series. Then, finally, she comes in the way of Clarke when he is killing Lex saying, Clarke I am coming in your way because if I wont then you will kill seriously feel that the writer actually killed the logical consistency that he had managed throughout by going out of the way in trying to make her a hero.

Lana was definately one character in Smallville which was the biggest nuesance which created nothing but trouble.

She was the reason behind clarkes father death and infact she was the reason behind the revival of braniac when she released the living-liquid of braniac during a fight with Lex.

I feel, that no matter how bad a person Lex was, both the father and son were very open in expressing the fact that they used and manipulated people; and surely that made them a relatively better character than someone who could use everybody under a cover of innocence.

I think the writer should have gone ahead with the initial script.
  • Doesnt know how to act

I feel she has that treacherous look in her eyes which makes her more suitable for roles like a vampire and a witch like what she parlty played in Smallville.

Further with her pathetic acting skills, she should have worked in Charlies Angels; would have suited there very well
  • All the best.

She is so beautiful and amazing actress :) I loved her after first episode of Beauty and the Beast. I was thrilled. I saw her in Smallville, but I didn't watch the show.
  • A wonderful, beautiful actress.

I have only seen Kristin in one of my favorite shows, Smallville, and then her couple of cameo appearances in the movie Eurotrip. (Haven't seen Edgemont) However, by my light experience, I've loved her and her character every second. Not only is she exotically beautiful, but she really plays her roles well. In person, she is shy, so she refuses to take part in nude scenes or really shots of her in lingerie, etc. and although it's disappointing for me and all other men, you can respect the decision. I really look forward to seeing her on something soon.

• Kristen Kreuk is a pretty decent actress

I thought she was good in smallville and she really played Lana well. I'd prefer to see her doing more roles like 'Hannah' in Chuck. She was very different to Lana, because as many people would agree, Lana got very annoying towards the end of her run on smallville, so seeing Kristen play someone like Hannah, and in a comedy show was a breath of fresh air! nice to see shes good at thing that dont include crying! :P

I know that was just her character, and clearly she did well playing Lana, I'm just glad she could do an alternative role also.

I like her.
  • I just love her so much, I think she is a really good actress. I loved Lana Lang, she was my favourite character along with Chloe. And now, I really enjoy her roll as Hannah on Chuck. I wanna see a lot more of her.

And now, I really enjoy her roll as Hannah on Chuck.
    I wanna see a lot more of her.
    Plus she is sot pretty and cute and hot. god.
    I like the Street Fighter too. I wish she went back to Smallville in some kind of, I dont know, super mission, to hel clark now that she cans. Though they could not be near from each other, but still, I want her somehow back.

She will big. She is really talented.
  • She is absolutely so pretty! I’m so envious of her. I love that she is from Canada! Anyways I liked her a lot on Smallville. I wish we could have stuck with the Season 7 ending. Regardless I think she’s an amazing person. I hope we get to see more of

She is absolutely so pretty! I’m so envious of her. I love that she is from Canada! (whoo!) We def. need more Canadians out there. Anyways I liked her a lot on Smallville. (I have yet to see her in her new movies- Where she’s a kick ass fighter) However in Smallville it was sad how they ended it for Season 8. I much rather wish we could have stuck with the Season 7 ending. This one was just depressing. (Though her fighting back part where she cut her hair and stuff was pretty cool) Regardless I think she’s an amazing person. I hope we get to see more of her. OH MAN! They should have a trailer for her movie in the background in season 9. It would be AMAZING!
  • Mediocre....

Mediocre ?! Are you kidding me ? :P Kristen is fabulous ! A. She's sexy. B.She's hoooot !!!! C. She's talented. In the first three seasons of Smallville she looked kind of LAZY and boring but it's the beggining of the fourth season which started to show off her acting abilities and I think she has alot of potential to have her own show even though Smallville was like it was her own show. I think she's very underrated as an actress and I would love to see more of her. She has this " Good girl " look going. I love her !
  • She's one of the best actress i had ever seen, even when her character in Smallville as Lana was so boring, she make her best effort to make it better. In season 7 she was great like a bad girl. She deserves better. She not only a pretty face...

She's one of the best tv actress i had ever seen, even when her character in Smallville as Lana was so boring, she make her best effort to make it better. In season 7 she was great like a bad girl. I always thought that she deserves better. She not only a pretty face... I hope her character as Chun-Li on Street Fighter, don't destroy her career.

Go KK
    Go KK

Kristin Kreuk,Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk,Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk, Kristin Kreuk,
  • empty

i'd just like to say that i want to add 2 credits, films (made for tv) i KNOW kristin kreuk was in, but they keep messing up the button!
    i first noticed her talent in these:
    the 2001 film "Snow White: Fairest of Them All"
    &
    2004's "Legend of Earthsea" based on the moderately popular novel "A Wizard of Earthsea"
  • empty

i first noticed her talent in these:
    the 2001 film "Snow White: Fairest of Them All"
    &
  • Starred on "Smallville" as "Lana Lang", and is due to have a recurring role on the same show for its 8th season.

Kristin Kreuk is a very talented actress. I wont say that she is amazingly talented, because there are times in which i think she could have had a stronger performance. But those times only happen every once in a while. She has played a variety of emotions on the show, and has played them so well. Anger, see "Nemesis", love, see "Phantom", shock, see "Phantom", Courage, see "Zod", and a variety of others. She has truely made a hit on Smallville, and will continue, even though she will only appear in six or seven episodes this season. But i really cant wait to see more of her in the future.
  • Im very upset that she's not gonna return for season eight as a regular. She's one of my favorites on the show. She should a least come back as a regular sence it's the last season.

Eversence I first started watching Smallville, Lana was one of my favorits along with clark. I love them together and now she's not gonna be on the show anymore. Only as a guest. Why is that? She's one of the best one's on the show. Her not comeing back as a regular is messed up big time. It's the last season of the show. Why take her of now. I know she wants to do other stuff but she could at least finish this season and then do other stuff. Why leave now. It's just not right at all if you ask me.
  • Pretty girl...now change the station!

She's a really pretty actress but I'm not sold as yet. I have see her in other roles besides the tv show Smallville which no doubt she's more famous for. I dislike her character in smallville, she's more annoying than anything else while she's playing the role of eternal damsel in distress CLARKE save ME! I give her credit however she's lovely in most of the other films and spots I've seen her play. I do hope she continues along the same road and becomes an even bigger star. I just hope she doesn't end up like strange Katie Holmes - I also hope she doesn't marry anyone named Tom...Thank GOD Tom Wellings is already married!
  • Kristin Kruek is AMAZING!!!!!

She is an AMAZING actress and i envy her sooo much. I am so jealous that she gets to kiss Tom Welling because he is soooooooooooo fine!!!!!! I hope that I get to meet her some day becuase that would make my day!!!!!!!! Plus my name is also Kristin and it is spelled the same way. Crazy coinkidink or what???? We Kristin's need to stick together. Especially the ones who spell it the right way with an I instead of an E. Our name is KristIn not KristEn!!! People need to get that right. My name is always spelled wrong. Anyways I absolutely love Kristin Kruek. SHe is sooooo pretty!!!
  • Gorgeous

kristen kreuk is a great actress, she is really talented,i like the character she plays in smallville I think she has played her role as Lana Lang the best anyone could. She has been there for 6+ season of Smallville Besides, she's got to be gorgeous if she makes Superman weak in the knees She's just really charming. She has this cute personality in her.Kristin Kreuk is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life, she looks even more better than many Hollywood stars. Her role in Smallville is a very good role, and she really knows how to act.
  • I wish I was her!!!

I am a big fan of Kristin and her character Lana Lang on Smallville. She is one of the reasons why I love watching Smallville.

She is so beautiful and I wish had her looks. I think she is also a talented actress and does a great job at playing Lana. Another reason why I wish I was Kristin is that I wish I could make out with Tom Welling (he is so HOT!!!)

If I could have Kristin's life, that would be like the perfect life for me. I would be a TV actress and look gorgeous.

I AM A KRISTIN FAN!!!
  • I love seeing her!

For me, she's a very beautiful actress. I love how she plays her role in Smallville. She's exactly one of the reasons why I watch that show. She's just really charming. She has this cute personality in her. I also love her teaming up with tom welling in Smallville specially in the first three seasons. They really look good together and that's why i'm totally a fan of smallville. I sure hope her role in the series will get better because her role became pretty weird in the last episodes of smallville. But, whatever! I'm still a fan of hers. I hope she'd be given more projects!
  • Great and Beautiful Actress

There is little doubt that Kristin's beauty is the first thing one notices about her. Her skin has a unique, radiant and exotic tone, owing to her half Chinese, half Dutch lineage, while her hazel eyes and plump lips complement her coy smile. Besides, she's got to be gorgeous if she makes Superman weak in the knees. So far, the lads in the UK have been the only ones to seriously recognize her sexiness, voting her #10 in FHM magazine's list of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World. (She was #71 in the American edition). As for her talent, well, so far she has won two major roles solely on the strength of her auditions, and without the help of previous acting experience. Expect her to get more gigs in the future.
  • I lover her acting.

Kristen Kreuk I think has done a great job in Smallville. I think she has played her role as Lana Lang the best anyone could. She has been there for 6+ season of Smallville, and she could be leaving before next season which I hope does not happen. I believe she also one of the hottest actresses in the Tv industry. She has made a name for herself in Smallville hopefully she can somewhere else as well. And did I mention she is really beautiful? LOL
  • a great actress

kristen kreuk is a great actress, she is really talented, i like the character she plays in smallville, ive seen a few movies that she has acted in, and she's done well in all of them, i watched earth sea, which is a good movie, she played her characted really well, and watched that movie euro trip, her character there was a little mean breaking up with that guy, but she acted it really well, and she is really pretty also, all her pics are really good, i gave her 9/10 because she is a great actress, . . . .
  • great actress and a beautiful woman

Born and raised in Vancouver B.C., Kristin never thought she'd be going big time. She acted in several school plays but mostly focused on her schoolwork. Fate came calling her senior year of high school when the casting director of a new TV series, "Edgemont" (2000), sent a fax to her school. They wanted an exotic looking girl to play the part of Laurel. It was her first professional audition and she landed the part. Since then, she continues to star in the Canadian series while filming "Smallville" (2001). Lucky for her, both shows are filmed in Vancouver! In 2002, she became the newest spokesperson for Neutrogena and started an advertising campaign with them.

Kristin has a tight knit group of friends, and, in her spare time, enjoys spending time with them and reading. Because it rains so much in Vancouver, she and her "Smallville" (2001) co-star Allison Mack often swap books or have a Woody Allen marathon.
  • She is such a great actress.

• Lana Lang is the most beautiful girl i'v ever seen! and i hope i get to see her once.

lana lang the most and only girl who i think deserves everything in the world, just because she is smart, nice, and most of beautiful. Lana Lang brings alot of fans and viewers to the show smallville. If she were to quit then many of the fans would quit as well. I hope that she will stay in the show smallville for as long as possible. Hopefully, she will finally be with the person she loves the most, Clark Kent. I hope that they will get together soon and that Clark will know the truth about Lana and also Lex Luther. This is the best show ever, so keep it up and i hope that this will last along time, and new seasons will come up. Hopefully, by then Clark will not be afraid to show his true powers. Lana Lang thank you for being on the show.lol
  • Not just a gorgeous face!

Kristen Kreuk, what can I say? She's got the goods. She's absolutely gorgeous, and she can act. She's no Nicole Kidman, but she still has her whole career ahead of her. She has a rare blend of exotic beauty, and cute girlish good looks that you rarely find anywhere. Her portrayal of Lana Lang on Smallville is done well and with a fair amount of the necessary drama, comedy, and butt-kicking that you would expect. True, her looks may have brought her into the international spotlight, but one day she will be remembered fondly for her beauty AND talent.
  • If i was in Clark's shoes, i be mad at him.

Kristen Kreuk does a phenomenal job as Lana Lang on the hit show Smallville. Her character is very lovable that she has developed a huge fan base. She is very talented, because in the this season, when she is in love with Lex Luthor, she makes herself seem like one of the bad guys. She's definitely very beautiful and although many Superman fans want Clark to be with Lois Lane, I would not mind seeing Tom Welling pick Lana Lang. Her character is very loyal and trusting. She's a great friend as she tried many, many times to be there for Tom's character. Although, I am looking for other shows or movies that Kristin has been in, she is one of the main reasons why I like smallville. A beautiful, and talented actress. She's only started, and she's got a great future ahead of her.
  • kristin is a very good actress. her character, lana lang, on smallville has many different layers.

kristin is a very good actress. her character, lana lang, on smallville has many different layers. lana keeps changing her mind. wait a second. she cant make up her mind. lol! i think it would be challenging to have to change your character almost every episode. i liked it when lana and clark (tom welling) were together. they had a lot of chemistry. i have only seen kristin on smallville, but i think that she is great at what she does. she has a lot of talent. it would be interesting to her in something else besides smallville, but i enjoy watching her in that show. she and the other members of the cast work really well together. if you dont have the right kind of people, you wont have a very good show.
  • Kristin Kreuk is my role-model! I love her! She's a GREAT actress!! I want to be like her...kinda.

I would LOVE to meet her, and be on Smallville!! I would love to be on Smallville with or with out her, but mostly with her. I feel I could learn a lot from her!! She's REALLY pretty!! and talented! I love her work!!!! Her most famous role (at least to me) is Lana Lang on Smallville!!!
< 1 2 3